June 15, 201016 yr I think we're all in post-gig depress: -you with the Crans -Moun with Muse -V & I with Snow Patrol I'll second that, and it won't stop for a whil I'm afraid, I miss them... :( I can't help getting teary since yesterday where I found THIS amazing accoustic version of one the best song lovelyGary ever wrote... The stpry behind it is just :bigcry: you already know he's an ex-camé (lol) so he wrote a song for his band mates to thanks them to have help him get ouf it and never give up on him. The lyrics are just heartbreaking... YouTube- Snow Patrol - Give Me Strength (acoustic) Oh, it took me forever to get over that vid yesterday... I got a lump in my throat each time I listen to it :bigcry:
June 15, 201016 yr I'll second that, and it won't stop for a whil I'm afraid, I miss them... :( second this... Oh, it took me forever to get over that vid yesterday... I got a lump in my throat each time I listen to it :bigcry: ...and that.
June 15, 201016 yr No, just another trip to London ^^ You know, I kind of like that rule, a lot! :) That's great! ^^ So you're in too? Careful you won't be allowed to break it then :tongue: It's cute! :p (makes me think of one of 'cha buckland's' previous avatar!) Oh god, le vers lumineux! Il me faisait flipper aussi xD I've never meant to make you cry.... :hug: I think we're all in post-gig depress: -you with the Crans -Moun with Muse -V & I with Snow Patrol I think you can add me for Muse :disappointed: We all need something to get better.... like a Coldplay gig/new album? :blush:
June 16, 201016 yr Author @Aurélie: The worst is that I've a mixture of "Muse Crooked Vultrues" depression... :( I dreamt about Muse private gig yesterday, very private, with 20 fans... I didn't want to wake up :heart: Hopelesslyyyyyy... I love them endlesslyyyyy... Hopelesslyyyyyyy...I'll give them everything... But I won't give them up.. I won't let them doowwn... And I won't leaaaave them faaalllliiing... If the moment ever come :heart: (Rob, you'll appreciate this one, I know)
June 16, 201016 yr If only I was post-gig depressed... I actually still have 2 gigs to attend. lalalala
June 16, 201016 yr these feelings will come soon enough.. enjoy those last gigs!! :) (guess you're talking about Crans gigs, 'cause you have more than 2 coming up?)
June 16, 201016 yr Yep, I'm off to Flo now, then I'll go to the Solidays with Lilou next week and I also (and unfortunately) have a Gossip gig in December (Bercy - 53 euros... possibly my last one cause it's getting ridiculous)... :bigcry:
June 16, 201016 yr your "last one" as in.. ? It's not ridiculous, you saw your artists when you got the chance, we can never know if they're going to be back, so you just made it happen!
June 16, 201016 yr Yep, I'm off to Flo now, then I'll go to the Solidays with Lilou next week and I also (and unfortunately) have a Gossip gig in December (Bercy - 53 euros... possibly my last one cause it's getting ridiculous)... :bigcry: December is so far away....Focus on what you have now :) And Flo will be good!! :cool: Do you want me to bring cold brioches for Solidays?! :lol: (may be a bit 'crunchy' XD)
June 17, 201016 yr your "last one" as in.. ? It's not ridiculous, you saw your artists when you got the chance, we can never know if they're going to be back, so you just made it happen! Oh no no, that's not what I meant: Gossip is turning mainstream, she's not ''punk'' on stage anymore, audience is changing, she's got voice problems, and I used to see her in small venues for like 25 euros, so I'm not willing to pay 53 euros to see them in biggest venues, we're losing the ''Gxxp spirit''. So yeah, last one as in ''bye bye Beth Ditto, I like you but I'm sorry... that'll be guestlist or nothing'' ;) Oh yes, brioches for Solidays, that'll def remind me of Tours... and cheer me up?
June 17, 201016 yr Oh yes, brioches for Solidays, that'll def remind me of Tours... and cheer me up? No problem, I hope they'll still be good...Chocolate one or nature for you? As for Gossip: hasn't Beth add you yet on Facebook :p ?!
June 17, 201016 yr Oh no no, that's not what I meant: Gossip is turning mainstream, she's not ''punk'' on stage anymore, audience is changing, she's got voice problems, and I used to see her in small venues for like 25 euros, so I'm not willing to pay 53 euros to see them in biggest venues, we're losing the ''Gxxp spirit''. So yeah, last one as in ''bye bye Beth Ditto, I like you but I'm sorry... that'll be guestlist or nothing'' ;) For sure, when you're used to see them in small and intimate venues, it's not that great to see them in Bercy I guess... Well, let's hope for the guestlist for you in the future! ;) :bomb::dizzy2::drummer::dance::cry::cry: Post-gig depression syndrome ?? :P
June 17, 201016 yr Author Is anyone heeeere? :D Post-gig depression syndrome ?? :P - 23rd: Ash - 26th: GREEN DAY - 29th: Rise Against :D:D BUT post MUSE/TCV gig depression and in teh same time other very strong feelings... It's just a hurricane on me !!! I'm so excited that I'm avoiding the fresh pots :D and 53€ for the Bercy standing area is f**** expensive !!!
June 17, 201016 yr I know Rodou it's a shame! Lilou: chocolate, funnier... And no Beth ran away from facebook so I don't think she's gonna add me hehe
June 17, 201016 yr Lilou: chocolate, funnier... and I thought you didn't like chocolate... :rolleyes: And no Beth ran away from facebook so I don't think she's gonna add me hehe :lol: really?!! tsss...
June 17, 201016 yr Yeah I don't, but that one's swallow-able and it's the most successful one :) :laugh3: ok, so chocolate it is!! @V: eh girl, look what I've found...!! wanted them to play it @Olympia but they didn't...anyway, the sound is not really good but the banter is just classic legengary :lol: (and big LOL @Pablo with his milkshake...so random!) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0TtjUeKa8]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Please Just Take These Photos From My Hands - Vegas[/ame]
June 17, 201016 yr YouTube- Snow Patrol - Please Just Take These Photos From My Hands - Vegas[/url] Yeah, the legengary moments are priceless! "you, sir, are a treasure! I find you very attractive!" :lol: There are so many songs I'd have liked to hear at the Olympia, Set the Fire, Beginning To Get To Me, Cartwheels, Give Me Strength... It should have been at least a 2 hours gig! :p
June 21, 201016 yr Mixtape mixtape :) Déjà inscrite depuis un petit moment :rolleyes: Pendant que je te tiens poulette, tu penses à mon DVD de Bercy 2008 :kiss: Tu veux que je t'en amène un vierge dimanche ??
June 21, 201016 yr Je t'avais dit de me harceler!!! Elle m'écoute pas... :D Un mail par jour jusqu'à dimanche sitoplait, il faut que j'arrive à choper mon popa pour avoir un DVD vierge (ça répond à ta question: je t'amène le DVD gravé dimanche, si je suis parvenue à quelque chose...)
June 21, 201016 yr Je t'avais dit de me harceler!!! Elle m'écoute pas... :D ok,ça sera twitter+mp à partir de maintenant, tu vas me détester :D Un mail par jour jusqu'à dimanche sitoplait, il faut que j'arrive à choper mon popa pour avoir un DVD vierge (ça répond à ta question: je t'amène le DVD gravé dimanche, si je suis parvenue à quelque chose...) Non, mais je t'en ramène un vierge pour remplacer celui que tu me donnes! Par contre, j'ai que des R+, j'espère que vous avez un graveur +/- sinon vous pourrez pas l'utiliser... :confused:
June 22, 201016 yr Author Ok guys..This is probably not the appropriate topic to scream that..but i don't care, It's OUR topic and we can f****ing scream whatever we want: THE BAND BUSH IS BACK XD THEY JUST DID A GREAT SINGLE XD XD AND NOW WAITING FOR AN EUROPEAN TOUR ANNOUCEMENT XD XD XD AAAAAAAAHHHHH Rob, you know how much this is a GREAT news for me XD
Create an account or sign in to comment