atickingclock

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vintage Rat [this is the distortion pedal]

TC2290 Delay

I dunno how he gets anything decent out of that Rat...the old ones sound so Black Sabbath...

And that rack delay...major points to him ...I think it's easier to plan/build an atomic bomb than to program the TC ;).

Anyone know who Jony's Guit/Amp tech is?

Of course, it's *cough* *coughcough* ;)

Sorry, dunno, I'll have a look around though.

Oh yeah, I did a GuitarGeek-style diagram of Jonny's rig. This was compiled from stuff I found on the internet (and from common sense), but it should be pretty accurate. I've missed out the rack effects/tuners, but I guess they come after the wah and before the amps.

Hey' date=' have you heard this - you say to someone, "What makes love like a tiger, and winks?" and they say "I don't know, what makes love like a tiger, and winks?" and ............. so ............ you............ WINK!! lol Works every time lol :lol:[/quote']i'm gonna try THAT LOL! good one!

Oh yeah, I did a GuitarGeek-style diagram of Jonny's rig. This was compiled from stuff I found on the internet (and from common sense), but it should be pretty accurate. I've missed out the rack effects/tuners, but I guess they come after the wah and before the amps.

i lol i thought you would have known it :lol:

whoa!! good for you!! that is really impressive to know this much! :)

• 3 years later...