November 6, 200916 yr quiet!! you'll make him cry ! *whispers* I think he is 2 :uhoh: I mean YOU little Shane-ykins ;)
November 6, 200916 yr I mean YOU little Shane-ykins ;) so I'm 2?? :uhoh: what? :thinking: I thought I was 11 or 1 or something
November 6, 200916 yr hold on song's almost over........:wacky: okay wtf, rick astley? :wtf: random :awesome: HOW ARE YOU???!?!?!?!
November 6, 200916 yr Theeee Kitty Song! *strums guitar chords* A cat should be a guy's best friend Even more than a dog or his girlfriend They can get in and out a fix And look real funny in LOLcats pics Only KITTIES can land on their feet They lick themselves, they're really neat They go in their boxes for sure And not like dogs, who go on the floor And that my friends is all I've got It don't matter if you like it or not...*bangs pots and pans* And THAT'S...THE...KITTY...SOOOONG *strums guitar* YEEHAW
Create an account or sign in to comment