✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the massive quote everything thread...

bethany

ok' date=' the idea is that you qoute everything that was said from the beginning to the end of this thread. you can talk about whatever, the only thing you HAVE to do is quote, quote and quote some more!!![/quote']

comme ca, oui?

ok' date=' the idea is that you qoute everything that was said from the beginning to the end of this thread. you can talk about whatever, the only thing you HAVE to do is quote, quote and quote some more!!![/quote']

comme ca, oui?

so never hit the 'post reply' button, always the 'quote' one

comme ca, oui?

How to fuck up a forum in one easy step :o :P :D :D

comme ca, oui?

I'm sure it takes more than one easy step to fuck up this forum. Ohhhh remember the prick that came here and was posting shit to everyone. :roll:

comme ca, oui?

I'm sure it takes more than one easy step to fuck up this forum. Ohhhh remember the prick that came here and was posting shit to everyone. :roll:

The guy from Australia?? Who was sitting in a bar...? I don't remember his user name anymore, but he was really fucking annoying!!! :-x

comme ca, oui?

The guy from Australia?? Who was sitting in a bar...? I don't remember his user name anymore, but he was really fucking annoying!!! :-x

how long ago was that? and shall we stop quoting, if it'll fuck up the forum? i'm scared now. anyway, i don't think i came across this aussie guy. everyone's so nnice here!

comme ca, oui?

how long ago was that? and shall we stop quoting, if it'll fuck up the forum? i'm scared now. anyway, i don't think i came across this aussie guy. everyone's so nnice here!

Lucky you missed him, it was not a pleasant experience. I forgot his name, and don't know why I even brought him up in the first place. He should be forgotten.

comme ca, oui?

Lucky you missed him, it was not a pleasant experience. I forgot his name, and don't know why I even brought him up in the first place. He should be forgotten.

oh yeah i remember him too :roll: god those bloody backstreet boys fans!!! :lol: j/k xxx

comme ca, oui?

oh yeah i remember him too :roll: god those bloody backstreet boys fans!!! :lol: j/k xxx

NO MORE ROOM!