December 8, 200916 yr Author [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83ulEYoPHw]YouTube- Resident Evil Remake - Wesker the traitor; hello tyrant![/ame] This game is soooo good...
December 9, 200916 yr Xbox 360 will be nothing once the 5th insallment of this amazing game comes out exclusively on PS3. Here's the 1st ever one on PS1 some 10 years ago! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSV4IBa1pMI]YouTube- Classic Game Room HD - GRAN TURISMO 1 for PS1 review[/ame]
December 9, 200916 yr Don't talk about things you know nothing about Project Natal is an add on, not a new console and it looks like it's going to be amazing, voice recognition etc, so you can lock your console until you open it with your voice. Oh, boo, Nathan. I heard it on the news and it pretty much said that, I'm not going to look up everything on the internet to verify it's correctness and legitimacy, but eh. I'll be curious to see whether it'll be an add-on for a shiny NEW!! console... but if voice recognition training is anything like Vista or 7's, it might take a bit of spare time to actually get the function to work.
December 9, 200916 yr Author Are you saying that Mario is not for older people/adults as well as children? Nope. I was just trying to point that Super Mario is awesome when you're growing up, I know some people didn't have it, and had a happy one, but certainly, Mario did make me smile I lot. I still smile a lot when I play Mario games.
December 9, 200916 yr My parents played Mario Brothers a lot when I was a baby, and I think even before I was born.
December 9, 200916 yr Author My parents played Mario Brothers a lot when I was a baby, and I think even before I was born. Mine did too. Funny how they stopped when I grew up. Maybe cause I spent hours playing :rolleyes: or they just got older and can't use the controller anymore..
December 9, 200916 yr When I was 8 or 9, we got a super nintendo for Christmas plus all three mario brother games in one, and my mom played it a lot. :P I can't remember if my dad played it, but he did play the playstation with my brothers and me a lot.
December 9, 200916 yr Author When I was 8 or 9, we got a super nintendo for Christmas plus all three mario brother games in one, and my mom played it a lot. :P I can't remember if my dad played it, but he did play the playstation with my brothers and me a lot. It used to be cool, isn't it? Having your parents playing with you.. now it changed. It's rather sad.
December 9, 200916 yr I can still remember I've asked my dad how to get 5000 score at the flagpole :dozey:
December 9, 200916 yr I remember one time when I was 7 or 8, a bunch of college guys were at my house and I beat them all at a car racing game on the playstation. :wacky:
December 12, 200916 yr It used to be cool, isn't it? Having your parents playing with you.. now it changed. It's rather sad. I play Fifa with my dad
December 13, 200916 yr I remember one time when I was 7 or 8, a bunch of college guys were at my house and I beat them all at a car racing game on the playstation. :wacky: hahahahahahaha lol
Create an account or sign in to comment