December 27, 200916 yr I don't know if someone has mentioned this already but I was just on itunes and they voted Life in Technicolor ii music video of the year.Pretty cool even though I prefer Strawberry Swing Here's what they say: "Taken from Viva La Vida and directed by Dougal Wilson, a Punch & Judy show grows into a bona fide live performance by a puppet-size Coldplay, compete with twirling drum sticks, amplifier stacks, explosions, an expanding catwalk, trick cyclists and a helicopter departure" Sorry if this has been mentioned before.Only noticed now
December 27, 200916 yr Woo hoo!!! :dance: It's certainly one of my favourite music vids this year! Who doesn't love the puppets?! :D :laugh3:
December 27, 200916 yr Yay! I loved that video. Go Coldplay!!! My cousin saw my poster of them in my room yesterday, and she said the video scared her a bit. :laugh3:
December 27, 200916 yr The video for LiT II was very good, but imo Strawberry Swing with superhero Chris was better. Both videos were among my favourite videos of 2009. :)
December 28, 200916 yr The LITii video was my favorite Coldplay video from the VLV era, so I'm glad that it's gotten the recognition it deserves (which will be even sweeter if it wins the Grammy).
December 28, 200916 yr Author I hope it wins a Grammy.The video is much more creative than anything else these days.
December 28, 200916 yr Author where do you see this on itunes? I believe you but I just want to see it! I'm on itunes UK.When you're on the main page click on "Rewind 2009.Best of the Year" section and you should see it
Create an account or sign in to comment