February 8, 201016 yr What ... I'm confused .... wait ... aahhhhh Fuck ... one minute longer and I would have made 6 points. :shifty:
February 8, 201016 yr You confused me with your other talk. :bigcry: And I'm keeping those three points. :smug:
February 8, 201016 yr :freak: 3 points :freak: wtf. no no no :whip: you are cheating like viri did:whip: and i can keep sabotaging this thread forever :evil: i am winning you know :kiss:
February 8, 201016 yr Gahhhhhhh ... so you bumped it?! Gaahh, I'm confused. So I'm getting one point, but I'm keeping that one.
February 8, 201016 yr why would you get a point. it was less than 30 minutes when you bumped it :freak:
February 8, 201016 yr No, you were the last one to bump it at 10.31am and I bumped it at 11.37am. No one said bump in the meantime. :smug:
February 8, 201016 yr wtf Colbalt said something at 4:01 and you bumped at 4:37 :freak:....but that one poin wont help you win :smug: im way to far ahead. keep your poin.
February 8, 201016 yr A Bump will only count if it has the word "Bump" in it! If you make a false bump, the time will still be taken from then. Imke get rid of your poins :angry:
February 8, 201016 yr :nice: okay, so how has your day been? Edit: oh wait, were you being sarcastic? :shrug:
February 8, 201016 yr bump nick311 - 94 poins Imke - 63 poins Emp3 - 54 poins liquidsky - 49 poins fixmechris - 46 poins William - 26 poins ceolsige - 24 poins Cobalt - 23 poins MK - 20 poins Technicolor Sparks - 15 poins rudy_o - 12 poins Crests - 13 poins noonsun - 5 poins Dancin - 3 poins Imightbewrong - 1 poin
Create an account or sign in to comment