✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Opening Band?

Gategem

how lucky would that be for you

i have no idea who is opening however i will cross my fingies for you that it will be richard ashcroft :) you never know and hey maybe pigs can fly...they just do it when nobody's looking

I am going to see Coldplay Jan. 25 and I was wondering who's opening for them in the states. In a dream it would be Richard Ashcroft 8)

hi Gategem! I'm going to that concert too! :)

ummm, well, I was watching mtv2 the other day and they said 'The Music' was the opening act...don't know if it's completely true, but that's what I heard... :)

i think the vines suck.....and you say the music sucks like and the vines are better?

i wouldnt think that. i'd have to see it for myself.

i watched that rock and roll hall of fame thing on mtv when the vines did a show and i thought they sucked live, well....that's how they're suppose to sound right. :D ;)

I saw them on MTV also and it sucked. I think they suck live but their album is good. I had not heard of The Music until that night and I was shocked to later find out they are supposed to be the next big thing from England. I'm not saying they are the worest band of all time just not at great bad or a good band (in my opinion). But my mind can change.

Ben

I saw them on MTV also and it sucked. I think they suck live but their album is good. I had not heard of The Music until that night and I was shocked to later find out they are supposed to be the next big thing from England. I'm not saying they are the worest band of all time just not at great bad or a good band (in my opinion). But my mind can change.

Ben

yes they sucked big time!!