April 5, 201016 yr :( I'm fine I guess, I have to go to the doctor tomorrow 'cause of my eyes :wreck: Aww Annika :hug:
April 5, 201016 yr Jonas/mushroom obsession :smug: Jonas is still my #1 you know :heart: Sounds better :smug: :heart: I was afraid I have to be with my Jonas obsession alone. Aww Annika :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I MISS HER :sad: I miss her too :(
April 5, 201016 yr Uhh, no no no. I love Jonas, and I always will :heart: That thing on her profile says she's online :mean:
April 5, 201016 yr I JUST WANN FEEEEEEEEL THE MUSHROOOMS IN THE MOUTH THAT I LIVE IN..? No, that sounded wrong.
April 5, 201016 yr I JUST WANN FEEEEEEEEL THE MUSHROOOMS IN THE MOUTH THAT I LIVE IN..? No, that sounded wrong. :wtf:
April 5, 201016 yr Author WHERE'S MY MAGGYCAKE?! :bigcry: here :dozey: I MISS HER :sad: me too :rolleyes: I miss her too :( Awww :hug: Uhh, no no no. I love Jonas, and I always will :heart: That thing on her profile says she's online :mean: I wasn't :uhoh: I swear ! Maybe she's reading trough the thread. In that case, I LOVE YOU MAGGYYYY :heart: :heart: I love you too :heart: bye !! bye :(
Create an account or sign in to comment