✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How does one make Coldplay come to Vancouver?

viesda

I sooo love the sexy tunes of our dearly beloved Coldplay and would probably jump up and down about ...oooh...umm...600 times if they were to come to Vancouver, BC. How oh how do I convince them to do it? I don't know if they've come and gone as I am too busy to do anything but work myself to death but I'm taking it a little slower these days and wowee would seeing Coldplay ever make my life a better place. So....any ideas? If I sent them home made apple pies once a week or sent them hot pics of beautiful west coast girls or begged shamelessly...would all this work? Probably not....hmm....maybe if everyone shouts really loud "GO TO VANCOUVER!"....k...1 2 3 SHOUT! :-D

Go West!

I agree that Coldplay is *NEEDED* out West. It's not real far for me to go to Vancouver, so I'd be there in a sec!

Besides, who wants to go to TORONTO and OTTAWA anyway. It's best out West :) (just kidding, well, only partially :)

Just wanted to vent cos I'd go nuts too if they came out here!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Go West!

I agree that Coldplay is *NEEDED* out West. It's not real far for me to go to Vancouver, so I'd be there in a sec!

Besides, who wants to go to TORONTO and OTTAWA anyway. It's best out West :) (just kidding, well, only partially :)

Just wanted to vent cos I'd go nuts too if they came out here!

Hey!! Don't hate Toronto...it's cool down here...but i think that Vancouver is almost as cool!! ;) :lol:

hahah :)

I am in neither, so I don't know.

I haven't been to Toronto..just Vancouver..it's really nice there, but too expensive! (for cost of living)

You seem to be someone that would make Toronto okay to be in! :) (or should I say Tarana) :)

sigh..I can't wait :)

hahah :)

I am in neither, so I don't know.

I haven't been to Toronto..just Vancouver..it's really nice there, but too expensive! (for cost of living)

You seem to be someone that would make Toronto okay to be in! :) (or should I say Tarana) :)

sigh..I can't wait :)

awww...thanks....Toronto is cool..you should definitely come down here.....

Hey! Your screen name looks familiar...... :shrug:

:-D

Perhaps I will someday! Too crappy in Edmonton right now...

Nah, I'm sure Toronto is a cool place to be. My screen name is from a Smashing Pumpkins song, Meladori Magpie...unless you mean that you have spoken with me before, in which case i am not sure!

I notice you also enjoy Radiohead...a long time favourite of mine..past 6 years or so.

yay :) (why do i always say yay) guess i am excitable when it comes to things i really like...then again who isn't! :shrug:

:-D

Perhaps I will someday! Too crappy in Edmonton right now...

Nah, I'm sure Toronto is a cool place to be. My screen name is from a Smashing Pumpkins song, Meladori Magpie...unless you mean that you have spoken with me before, in which case i am not sure!

I notice you also enjoy Radiohead...a long time favourite of mine..past 6 years or so.

yay :) (why do i always say yay) guess i am excitable when it comes to things i really like...then again who isn't! :shrug:

That's where it's from!! I'm a big Smashing Pumpkins fan...yay!!! I do enjoy radiohead, and i always like talking to people with common interests!! D'you mind if i put you on my msn list?? :)