• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jady

• Prince Myshkin

• Mrs.Chatterbox

• Crests

I'm good. Next week is the last week for me at home, on sunday i'm leaving to other town to start studies :)

what about u Valencia fan (if I remember it right) ?

wow so soon, you'll finally study what you wanted to?

(you are starting uni this year, right? )

i'm fine, kinda similar situation, september looks like will be busy for me thankfully.

KAROLINA!!!!!!

I don't like your new name :phu:

i have to say the new username has been confusing me for a while now.

wow so soon, you'll finally study what you wanted to?

(you are starting uni this year, right? )

i'm fine, kinda similar situation, september looks like will be busy for me thankfully.

i have to say the new username has been confusing me for a while now.

yeah, i've got into English philology :) starting this year.

and i don't remember what about u. u're in still at school or uni, or working?

well, about the username...i thought it would be a refresh to change it, actually, i've got bored of my old one, but still can't use to new one :)

yeah, i've got into English philology :) starting this year.

and i don't remember what about u. u're in still at school or uni, or working?

well, about the username...i thought it would be a refresh to change it, actually, i've got bored of my old one, but still can't use to new one :)

yay, in the one you wanted to :dance: congrats.

i finished tourism degree, hopefully i'll get the certificate thing this september, if they don't bring something from the magic hat.

i'll look for a job again this late september hopefully i'll get something, thought unemployment rate is very high here.

hehe use to happen, i remember when after more than 5 years i changed mine, the next day i was like OMG what i've done. :o

well I don't really draw that much but I want to draw Gotye like how he is in the vid of 'Somebody That I Used To Know'

Oh, i don't know him, but just googled him :D

yay, in the one you wanted to :dance: congrats.

i finished tourism degree, hopefully i'll get the certificate thing this september, if they don't bring something from the magic hat.

i'll look for a job again this late september hopefully i'll get something, thought unemployment rate is very high here.

hehe use to happen, i remember when after more than 5 years i changed mine, the next day i was like OMG what i've done. :o

i hope you'll get the certificate and find a job ;)

what was your previous username ?

btw, in which city do you live? me and my friend are planning to go to Barcelona on January :)

Oh, i don't know him, but just googled him :D

i hope you'll get the certificate and find a job ;)

what was your previous username ?

btw, in which city do you live? me and my friend are planning to go to Barcelona on January :)

thanks for your wishes :D

previous username was ariadnasquire

i live in Cartagena very far from Barcelona.

Have fun there, i've been there seeing Coldplay for first time nearly 2 years ago -time flies :cry: - and loved the city sadly i was just for the weekend and hadn't had much time to visit it properly.

thanks for your wishes :D

previous username was ariadnasquire

i live in Cartagena very far from Barcelona.

Have fun there, i've been there seeing Coldplay for first time nearly 2 years ago -time flies :cry: - and loved the city sadly i was just for the weekend and hadn't had much time to visit it properly.

hey, i know that city from pirates game i used to play :D it's near the sea, right? :D

we will be going only for a weekend too. it's still only a dream but we really want to make it real, because we both are Messi fans :D

hey, i know that city from pirates game i used to play :D it's near the sea, right? :D

we will be going only for a weekend too. it's still only a dream but we really want to make it real, because we both are Messi fans :D

really? pirates game, which one? what time?

i mean we had pirates centuries ago, but the game may refer to american Cartagena.

cause is the game based on Alatriste novels? those are placed in Cartagena among other reasons probably because the author is from here too. :D

yeah i know your Messi lovin' ;)

i hope if you'll visit the stadium you can see them, when i went to Madrid -school trip and i didn't want to enter there but had to- the players were not training, that was kinda disappointing.

really? pirates game, which one? what time?

i mean we had pirates centuries ago, but the game may refer to american Cartagena.

cause is the game based on Alatriste novels? those are placed in Cartagena among other reasons probably because the author is from here too. :D

yeah i know your Messi lovin' ;)

i hope if you'll visit the stadium you can see them, when i went to Madrid -school trip and i didn't want to enter there but had to- the players were not training, that was kinda disappointing.

i think it was called Tradewinds :D

so, we're planning to go to watch the match on January 15th :) it would be the dream come true, to see Barca playing live :dazzled::dazzled:

i think it was called Tradewinds :D

so, we're planning to go to watch the match on January 15th :) it would be the dream come true, to see Barca playing live :dazzled::dazzled:

so from my research seem is Tradewinds 2, which locates in Caribbean, so surely the Cartagena, was Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.

our city has a port yes, but is not in Caribbean.

yay, that'll be awesome to see them play :dance:

so from my research seem is Tradewinds 2, which locates in Caribbean, so surely the Cartagena, was Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.

our city has a port yes, but is not in Caribbean.

yay, that'll be awesome to see them play :dance:

oh, you're right, then. i'm so ignorant :rolleyes: sorry...

totally it'd be the best day of my life :D

oh, you're right, then. i'm so ignorant :rolleyes: sorry...

totally it'd be the best day of my life :D

you are not ignorant. Is just the name of my city is in many others, we are quite old one. ;) just to notice our music festival once brought and exhibition of pictures for the many other Cartagena in the world, i think there were like another 50 :o

sure it will :D

will you see other monuments in Barcelona?

you are not ignorant. Is just the name of my city is in many others, we are quite old one. ;) just to notice our music festival once brought and exhibition of pictures for the many other Cartagena in the world, i think there were like another 50 :o

sure it will :D

will you see other monuments in Barcelona?

wow, 50 :D my hometown is the only one in the world in such a name :D

why to see something else? Camp Nou is enough. Joking, of course. It'd be nice to that famous church, to go to sea and i don't know...there should be a lot of interesting monuments there :inquisitive: