✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fuck.

hotdensestate

is it bad for you or your friend?

I'm not sure. It's bad for him cuz I think he is suffering cuz I'm not really interested in him in that way and he's too shy to do much of anything about it if he does have a crush on me. It's slightly bad for me because it's bone-crushingly awkward.

We were chatting on Facebook and he just mentioned one of his friends had said we should go out when said friend was drunk followed by an awkward "xD" and I am PERTY sure he is sort of awkwardly trying to bring up the subject that he thinks we should go out. Blahhhh.

BEING A BIG GIRL IS HARD :bigcry:

If the topic does come up, then you'll just have to be frank with him about it. Just nicely explain to him that as great of a friend as he is, you don't feel like it's right for you to make the relationship more than platonic. If he is as good of a friend as you say he is, despite the fact he'll probably be upset, he'll understand where you're coming from, and he'll respect your wishes.

If the topic does come up, then you'll just have to be frank with him about it. Just nicely explain to him that as great of a friend as he is, you don't feel like it's right for you to make the relationship more than platonic. If he is as good of a friend as you say he is, despite the fact he'll probably be upset, he'll understand where you're coming from, and he'll respect your wishes.

I think this would be the best thing to do

Argh I'm not sure if I'm even interpreting this shit correctly, cuz he said something that I thought was kind of like dropping another hint and after a while I asked him if he was trying to say something here and he went "er... I don't think so?" and I am now like, you know, was this just misreading him or does he actually have a crush on me and is just shy about it, or WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Argh I'm not sure if I'm even interpreting this shit correctly, cuz he said something that I thought was kind of like dropping another hint and after a while I asked him if he was trying to say something here and he went "er... I don't think so?" and I am now like, you know, was this just misreading him or does he actually have a crush on me and is just shy about it, or WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Hahaha, that sounded quite funny sorry. :lol:

Hate when that happens btw, happened to me before. Don't make any move now. I advise to wait for a while. Either you both will forget about it (as crushes can pass sometimes, unless it's like seriously fucking serious) or either he'll mention it. And if he did, you tell him the truth.

Hahaha, that sounded quite funny sorry. :lol:

Hate when that happens btw, happened to me before. Don't make any move now. I advise to wait for a while. Either you both will forget about it (as crushes can pass sometimes, unless it's like seriously fucking serious) or either he'll mention it. And if he did, you tell him the truth.

Yeah haha, this would be funny to me too except right now I am just dying of awkwardness xD

edit: btw I like how The Lounge is the place everyone gets their relationship advice from :thumbsup:

Yeah haha, this would be funny to me too except right now I am just dying of awkwardness xD

edit: btw I like how The Lounge is the place everyone gets their relationship advice from :thumbsup:

Haha yeah. It can be nice, but still EVIL!

Hmmm best thing to do is to say that you like him but you don't like him like him. :thinking:

Or you could just ignore his possible "hints" or whatever they are and hope he gets bored and moves onto someone else :lips: