✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lady Gargoyle II?

mc_squared

Is this Jordan's most bizarre outfit yet? Katie Price dresses as a human iPod complete... with Nanos for earrings!

By Jody Thompson

Last updated at 1:50 PM on 20th August 2010

She's never been a shrinking violet when it comes to wearing outrageous clothes - but Katie Price has turned up the volume even further with her latest get-up.

Tongue firmly in cheek but with her eye on the pound signs, glamour model and business woman Ms Price dressed as a giant silver iPod, complete with Nanos as earrings, to launch her own range.

The skin-tight silver suit showed off her most bankable assets and she set off the look with a headdress of the digital music players.

article-1304726-0ADBAD22000005DC-109_468x684.jpg iPod oh no: Katie Price launches her own range of specially-designed iPods in West London today with her most bonkers outfit yet featuring Nanos for earrings

article-1304726-0ADBAD44000005DC-608_224x682.jpg

article-1304726-0ADBAD26000005DC-745_224x682.jpg

Crowning glory: The model sports her digital music players as a tiara

Talking to MailOnline after the photocall in West London, she joked: 'I have so much fun doing my job, as you can tell by my costume today. We put the Nanos on my ears as earrings, and someone said, "Is it over the top?"

'And I was like, "Have you seen the rest of me?!" I bet you were like, "what on earth is she wearing?" It's my maddest outfit yet!'

She's designed her own 'boutique' range of the digital music players featuring her trademark butterflies, stars and hearts carved into their casings by lasers in conjunction with design company CRi-8.

article-1304726-0ADBA722000005DC-239_468x765.jpg Full volume: The model has always liked to be loud when it comes to her costumes

article-1304726-0ADBBCF9000005DC-923_468x286.jpg In the pink:The iPods will be on sale via the model's website

Talking to MailOnline, she revealed she'd based the designs on her own tattoos - but revealed she wasn't planning on getting a tattoo to commemorate her marriage to Alex Reid this year, despite the fact she had an inking dedicated to her previous husband Peter Andre.

She said: 'No, no. I've got enough. I won't say never, but if I did, I'd like a pair or wings or something on my back, or something that goes down to the bum cheek, there's loads of ideas.

'But if I have another tattoo, it will because I just want one done, not because it represents anything, the next one anyway.

'Anyone who has tattoos knows they're very addictive, but I've got them in places you can't really see them. I would love one all over my back but I just can't bear the pain.'

When asked about her music career, which appeared to stall after the release of her last single Free To Love Again, Katie gave a massive hint that she already had another record out.

article-1304726-0ABF08FD000005DC-437_233x510.jpg Dressed down: Katie in more demure mode at the Expendables premiere earlier this month

She said: 'I never wanted to have a music career, I do it purely for fun. I will do something else, and how do you know I haven't got something out in the club market on a white label? 'Cos I think people would be shocked!'

'I do it just as a hobby, I don't care if it charts, it's just something I love doing.'

The mother of three also revealed that she still had the romantic duet she did with former husband Pete on her iPod. 'The kids love that,' she smiled.

The model aka Jordan also revealed that as well as her forthcoming new reality TV show, she had another project up her sleeve.

She teased: 'You wait 'til you see what I do next year, it's right up my street, and I've been wanting to do it for five years this programme. It will be very entertaining, put it that way, but it's not reality.

The pink, purple and silver devices, apparently the first time a personalised iPods has been commercially produced for any individual or brand, will be available exclusively via her website.

She said at the launch: 'I’m really excited about my iPod range and love the way they have turned out. Being involved in the design process was fantastic and really gave me the opportunity to develop and create exactly what I wanted. Hopefully, this is just the beginning and you will be seeing more from my boutique range.'

Yeah :sick:

Incidentally....

Politics

During the 7 June 2001, British General Election, Jordan ran as a candidate in Stretford and Urmston under her real name using the slogan: 'For a Bigger and Betta Future'. As part of her comical election campaign, she promised free breast implants, more nudist beaches, and a ban on parking tickets.[12] In the end, Jordan won 713 votes,[13] 1.8% of the votes cast.

...she's an idiot.

Are you sure that's not Photoshopped?

Her entire career has been "photoshopped".:rolleyes:

I'd still do her.

Then you're clearly desperate.:stunned:

Why are her boobs so big

They were even bigger before she had them reduced again.:dozey:

And why does she have her website across the middle like some tacky wannabe

Because that's exactly what she is.:rolleyes:

She's uggglllyyy

Yup.

...she's an idiot.