✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

newbie of the year!

Chucho

Hows everyone doing? It's great to find this board, I've only been listening to Coldplay for just over a year now and can't get enough.

By far my favorite band, and can't wait for a new album because I'm wearin out the ones I have including all the non-album songs I've gotten on the net. Anyways just wanted to say what's up.

Can anyone point me to right forum to get latest news? I'm from southern Cali and just wondering if they will be coming back through here on tour in the next year and also what the latest news is on their next album.

'Newbie of the year'..that's a very bold statement! :lol:

I'm Julia...nice to meet you!

Just playin of course as if that is something to be proud of. ;) Nice to meet you too Julia.

Hi I'm Jess Glad you could join us.

What's up Jess, thanks.

Thank you busybb, although that wasn't what I was looking for. :P

Guest LiquidSky
Hows everyone doing? It's great to find this board, I've only been listening to Coldplay for just over a year now and can't get enough.

By far my favorite band, and can't wait for a new album because I'm wearin out the ones I have including all the non-album songs I've gotten on the net. Anyways just wanted to say what's up.

Can anyone point me to right forum to get latest news? I'm from southern Cali and just wondering if they will be coming back through here on tour in the next year and also what the latest news is on their next album.

Hi chucho, welcome to the board ;)

'Newbie of the year'..that's a very bold statement! :lol:

I'm Julia...nice to meet you!

Just playin of course as if that is something to be proud of. ;) Nice to meet you too Julia.

Hi I'm Jess Glad you could join us.

What's up Jess, thanks.

Thank you busybb, although that wasn't what I was looking for. :P

You asked for news so I told you where you could find it :P

• 2 weeks later...
welcome! i'm amanda.

i don't think he's coming back. :P

I'm back. :D But by this thread I'm wondering 2 things, one is am I the only male on this board? :stunned: Or two are you females the nice ones on here? (not serious :wink3: )