✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

school stuff..

Electric.Candy

is there anyone who transferred to another school, shifted courses or who won't graduate on time?

Well I shifted courses and I think I will be an 'Octoberian' when I graduate, in here we start classes on June and end on March. I just can't stop thinking about it, I know it won't affect me but still *sigh*....

I switched courses twice and I wasted a year of my student grant. So at 21 I finally started the right course. That means I won't graduate until I'm 26. Sucks, but I don't really care because I'm finally doing and learning the things I want to. You shouldn't worry about not graduating on time, it happens to a lot of people.

I didn't decide on my major until the end of my sophomore year. By the time I figured it out, I got into the program at the worst time. Some of the classes that I HAD to take were only offered every two years. So instead of going to college for 4 years, I was there for 6. :|

On the bright side though, since I knew I had to be there for awhile, I went ahead and got 2 minors also since I had the "extra" time on my hands. :tongue: