November 27, 201015 yr Anybody else collect vinyl? If so, post your most prized possesion/rare albums, singles whatever... Im just starting my collection and need some suggestions also.
November 27, 201015 yr I just started collecting it myself as well. I'm mainly into the more contemporary stuff, largely because it is still available online relatively cheap. So far I have Viva La Vida and The Suburbs and I recently just ordered In Rainbows, High Violet, Neon Bible and Funeral.
November 27, 201015 yr Author ahh a lot of arcade fire i see, im definitly gonna get coldplay first but also some bowie and defff radiohead but prolly kid a.
November 27, 201015 yr I collect 7". Singles/Ep's. Probably because no one buys them here, and they're A LOT cheaper :P As for 12 inches I don't have many. Parachutes - Coldplay is probably my favourite. But I also have The Beatles Live At The Hollywood Bowl :surprised
November 27, 201015 yr I have collected some vinyl records. I have all of Radiohead's album, as well as a few singles by them. I also have Merriweather Post Pavillion-AC, Teen Dream-Beach House, Oracular Spectacular-MGMT. I know there's a few more, i just can't remember.
November 27, 201015 yr I have Contra and Michigan and that's all. I want more though LOTS MORE I collect 7". Singles/Ep's. Probably because no one buys them here, and they're A LOT cheaper :P As for 12 inches I don't have many. Parachutes - Coldplay is probably my favourite. But I also have The Beatles Live At The Hollywood Bowl :surprised I have collected some vinyl records. I have all of Radiohead's album, as well as a few singles by them. I also have Merriweather Post Pavillion-AC, Teen Dream-Beach House, Oracular Spectacular-MGMT. I know there's a few more, i just can't remember. I love all of these records. I wish I had a record store closer to where I live but there isn't so I have to buy most of it online. I currently aspiring to get some more radiohead, maybe ok computer next, then some sufjan stevens cause Illinois would sound amazing, then maybe some bon iver, wilco, bright eyes, grizzly bear, animal collective, all of which I think would sound incredible. Im also on the hunt for some rarer pieces such as Tame Impala's innerspeaker and All's Well That Ends Ep by Los Campesinos.
November 27, 201015 yr I have lots of vinyl. I'm actually trying to organize them now... *web-cam quality picture* Most are Beatles, Radiohead, etc., then I have some 80's shit that was given to me by my older family.
November 27, 201015 yr In Rainbows and Kid A + my dad's vinyl collection. That's all I wanted (Radiohead), but I'm planning to expand it.
November 27, 201015 yr My dad has some old Beatles' vinyls in the attic. . . I don't own any though. :P
November 27, 201015 yr Zip, but I've really been wanting some MuteMath vinyls. :wacky: I just don't know where I'd put them. :disappointed:
November 27, 201015 yr I have lots of vinyl. I'm actually trying to organize them now... *web-cam quality picture* Most are Beatles, Radiohead, etc., then I have some 80's shit that was given to me by my older family. That picture is love. PS: Remember to store them vertically!
November 27, 201015 yr My favorite that I own is my Blur's Fool's Day single. Only a few were made and then Damon signed it for me so it's super lovely and really rare now :wacky::wacky: My mom gave me some of her old Doors and Beatles vinyls too and I know she got me The Good The Bad and the Queen and an original 1994 Parklife vinyl for Christmas too
Create an account or sign in to comment