✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who's this guy berryman?

';'

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know this has nothing to do with the subject but' date=' i dreamt that i got to call guy berryman and ginger and guys chick were there too. :?[/quote']

lol wicked :D that must be weird dreaming of ppl uve never seen well about me anyways! so what did you guys talked about on the phone hehe? and what did ginger and i do the whole dream? :D

you know this has nothing to do with the subject but' date=' i dreamt that i got to call guy berryman and ginger and guys chick were there too. :?[/quote']

lol wicked :D that must be weird dreaming of ppl uve never seen well about me anyways! so what did you guys talked about on the phone hehe? and what did ginger and i do the whole dream? :D

well i remember the picture of ginger, and i guess i just didnt see you... like you were there but you werent visible.

were were waiting in line for somthing, and this man in a bright green suit come out and pulled us out and told us " if there was somthing you could do.. what would it be? gingers like... meet guy!, you like hang out with guy! and i just said guy berryman! the mans like, well you all have to choose somthing... times running out... tick tock!! we got in a little huddle and decided call guy berryman!!

so the mr. question guys just like "marvelous, come with me girls!!

we ended up having to stay in this hotel and i remember we all had tiny suit cases and pulled out huge things!! yall pulled out a comp, clothes, guy berryman posters and i remember setting up all these picture frames of people on the bed post.

the next day the man barges in and hes like, all right girls heres your lucky moment!! he pulls out a black telephone that had 3 phone thingies so we could all talk. he dialed the # and guy picked up and we all froze. then gingers like.... *gulp, gulp* hello?! guy?! then you could hear us in the back round sreaming our lungs off.... then i was like guy!! im going to the nextstage concert in grandprairie!!! and you were like guy is it you?!!! ... you gave us a finny look and you whispered somthing in the phone and you could hear hime laugh happily! we talked for hours then he had to go. we got on the computer and told ian.. then i woke up with a sore throat. :ukliam: the wonderness of dreams. *sighs*