✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who's this guy berryman?

';'

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very kissable i would mind him kissing me hehe my boyfriend thinks im obsessed but i think thats a big word!!

my boyfriend doesnt even know my obsession of having guys picture in my wallet! :lol:

oooh i cant wait till Friday!

very kissable i would mind him kissing me hehe my boyfriend thinks im obsessed but i think thats a big word!!

my boyfriend doesnt even know my obsession of having guys picture in my wallet! :lol:

i cant wait till tuesday

yeah time is going fast for you now!! :D
aaaahhh

just thinking about it makes me crazy.

i feel like jumping up and down, but i'm too lazy i'll just sit here and feel nervous and excited :shocked: :ukliam:

i cant wait till tuesday

yeah!

yeah time is going fast for you now!! :D
aaaahhh

just thinking about it makes me crazy.

i feel like jumping up and down, but i'm too lazy i'll just sit here and feel nervous and excited :shocked: :ukliam:

i would probably be the same yeah!!!even if its only for a concert i can still remember my first concert my god i was sooo nervous

what sucks is that i wasnt excited about the Coldplay concert till i felt like i was gonna hurl over anxiouness to see them from the previous band that was playing... :shock: i wish i coul relive that night over and over and over...

hmm...you have to refresh my mind a bit' date=' and post something about him. a fact or story.[/quote']

i found some stuff for you...hope u find it interesting :D

bass guitars

born : 12 April 1978

in : Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland

education : Engineering (incomplete, it's a tough subject!!!)

/ University College, London

Having move to Kent, England at the age of 12, Berryman grew up on funk and groove music and collected rare editions of those records. He began playing bass at the early age of thirteen and later graduated into a band called Time Out while he was still in school. His musical influences include Lynn Collins, Maceo Parker, James Brown, The JBs Pink Floyd, The Beatles and various groove artistes - a trait seldom found in members of popular British bands.

!! His father was an engineer who worked on the Channel Tunnel. Berryman never really liked sports in school because he didn't fancy spending his weekends playing football or cricket! He initially played drums and trumpets for the school band but found it quite a load of rubbish at the end. He will soon be joining Jim Ward of At The Drive In in a band called the London Country Rebels.

Berryman is known as the Dark Horse of the band - not because he has a lot of hidden secrets, but mostly because he's the quietest of the lot and doesn't fancy attention, as seen recently when the band was interviewed on MTVItalia during their tour there. But there has been instances where he has actually been reported to "giggle" - odd, but true. Although he's media shy, he has a knack for fashion and perhaps single-handedly invented the "inverted jean jacket". He is also a big fan of Captain America and possibly the Space Invaders as seen in the "Shiver" video.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy Quotes

" It’s exciting. You put that bit extra into playing for a crowd who don’t know you and your music. We try to make an impression, we always try and make an impression. We just want to get our music across "

" We will never stop trying to make our live sound better. You make recordings and you play live constantly. We want to perform the songs as tight as we can "

" Sometimes when you're on the road you're constantly awake and the doing the most stupid things amuses you. How long that'll last for I don't know. " ~ on how being in a band has changed him

" The comparisons to Radiohead don’t bother me. We’re kind of clued up enough to understand that as a new band we’re going to be compared to big stars. The easiest way for a journalist to describe a band is to compare it to somebody else. So we expected comparisons to Radiohead, not because we’re trying to be like them, or emulate them, but because it's obvious that we have a similar line-up with a similar style of music. Like them, we're very melodic with a dynamic vocal range. Chris and Thom Yorke can sing high and low with great strength and that’s what people associate us with. " ~ on the band's constant comparison to Radiohead

" Well it’s not like... You know, it’s not Spinal Tap by any means. But, no, we’ve all got girlfriends. We try and keep away from all that to avoid temptations, as they might say. " ~ on dealing with female fans

" Music is a personal, individual thing, and the fact that we write pretty strong songs with melodies is good enough "

(i like this one :D ) " The bigger the afro, the better the record " ~ on R&B music