✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV 12" Vinyl promo?

Have a question for my fellow collectors.

Last month I took a chance, and purchased a pro VLV vinyl on description only from a well reviewed UK record shop. Just got it in the mail today.

The 12" sleeve looks just like the CD pro sleeve (cream colored w/titles centered). 12" has the full record; both sides state "promotional use only."

LC0299/50999 217831 11/ VIVA001.

It's not an acetate, just a vinyl promo.

Looking for any other info on this if you have it, #made, release areas, general price point, etc...

Thanks in advance for any info!!!

My friend, you finally took one of the rarest item of all the times :D it's only 350 copies made, and i'm surprised you had't got it in your collection yet :D

About the description, yes, it is so, and it's completely genuine and beautiful.

About what you asked, it is a UK release, made only for fun by emi under band/somebody else request. There was one of these put up as a gift by the coldplay messenger, won by an italian man. After that, i've seen it on auction only another time. And it was sold for 120 £, really a bargain for this extremely rare item.

how much did u pay for this one?

great job C...:)

Wow'. Thanks a lot for the info! I scoured the Internet, but couldn't find anything about this. Got it from a UK shop for $120 USD. Was a little leery, since I purchased off a written description only, but I'm really really glad I did. Absolutely mint.

Thanks again!

Wow'. Thanks a lot for the info! I scoured the Internet, but couldn't find anything about this. Got it from a UK shop for $120 USD. Was a little leery, since I purchased off a written description only, but I'm really really glad I did. Absolutely mint.

Thanks again!

You're welcome ;) Yeah i know, there's no information about this on the internet, but trust me, i'm sure about everything i said :) I know that version very well.

About the price u spent, it was absolutely a bargain. ;)

U surery have to be glad u did it!

Eve, i'll send the picture i have on my mac if i find it, maybe i left it on my old pc.

nice job again! :)

The talk 12" remixes single is a nice item, but not so rare ;) This one is an extremely rare one indeed. And u must be really lucky to find it! :) keep on collecting anyway, it's great!

And about the VLV promo vinyl, i may say this is as rare as the don't panic 12" one, or maybe rarest. Don't know if the don't panic one was deleted before they could release 350 copies :)

yeah yeah, but it's not so easy for the don't panic one. i may say it is 500/600 limited, not more.

about this one, it was on ebay twice in these 2 years, trust me.

It is obviously extremely rare. 350 copies, sure of this.

Eve, check the inbox.

6d37b442.jpg

4618da4a.jpg

These are crappy; took then from my phone and UL'd through photobuckets app, but I can get better ones later. No clue how many DP 12" were made, but I remember paying a lot for mine. Can't believe I never knew of this VLV 12", but had gotten away from the market for a short while, so a lot passed me by that I'm still trying to catch up with. Hope these photos come through ok.

• 2 months later...