April 2, 201115 yr Well, i've now joined the community. I've been a coldplay fan since 2003 or so, I'm from the Windy City (Cubs fan), I prefer Coke over Pepsi, and I guess you can say i'm a very spiritual person.. What with all my meditations and such (Non-religous). I guess that's all for me to say right now. In my years roaming forums of various places never has it been entirely dedicated to such a great band and filled with a community of their awesome fans. So I look foward to getting to know some of you guys. Cheers.
April 2, 201115 yr Author Hey welcome! :nice: I hope you have a good time here! Hey, thanks. Glad to see someone else is online besides my insomniac self.
April 2, 201115 yr Author Hello Dream and welcome! We've similar nicknames and mood :lol: Yeah I saw your name on one of the threads.. I thought it was strange because I didn't remember posting there but then I noticed the Y. :D I was suprised this name wasn't taken anyway. Nice meeting you.
Create an account or sign in to comment