✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHHh

Gitta Rensolo

My mind is fucked as fuck

I am trying to get my life sorted and I have just had one of the biggest arguments ever with my mum and now I feel like I can't think properly anymore (wow I am even shaking all over)

I am not doing this because I want anyone of you to feel sorry for me

I only want a hug (even if it's just a fucking virtual one :hug: yay hug) or at least some nice words...or some fun

wow

(God, I never ever wanted to create a thread like this anymore and now I just did)

Guest LiquidSky
My mind is fucked as fuck

I am trying to get my life sorted and I have just had one of the biggest arguments ever with my mum and now I feel like I can't think properly anymore (wow I am even shaking all over)

I am not doing this because I want anyone of you to feel sorry for me

I only want a hug (even if it's just a fucking virtual one :hug: yay hug) or at least some nice words...or some fun

wow

(God, I never ever wanted to create a thread like this anymore and now I just did)

:hug:

Hey Jules, so sorry to hear that!!

Julia --> :hug: <-- Anna

I had a big argument with my mother as well when I told her I'd start the apprenticeship and it took months until we were on good terms again... Don't let it take you down too much!

Big hug and I hope you'll get it all sorted soon. :botoxlips:

I've always had fights with my mum when I stay at home. But once I moved away, she'll be the first one I'm gonna miss. Every single time. Mums eh?

Try to take one thing at a time Julia. Maybe that will help you calm down a little.

I barely have fights with my mum....she must be the most important person for me.....

and you are right.....I am thinking of too much at the same time which confuses me too much....sometimes it feels like it is too much for my mind and it is going to explode.

Like you say, your mum is a very important person in your life and I'm sure she feels the same about you. I'm thinking that maybe this is why you got in such a heated argument. I mean when you care so much for someone it's hard if they dont support your point of veiw, if you know what I mean.

I hope everything works out, juls :kiss: :hug:

Thank you Sof:kiss:

you are right....she came into my room some minutes ago and wanted to help me again eventhough it was the thing why we got into that argument....

I have calmed down a bit now....and it feels like you sometimes need an "explosion" like this one.....I feel better now

Thank you Sof:kiss:

you are right....she came into my room some minutes ago and wanted to help me again eventhough it was the thing why we got into that argument....

I have calmed down a bit now....and it feels like you sometimes need an "explosion" like this one.....I feel better now

Aah that's good to hear :nice: maybe she realised that what you argued about is indeed important to you. Good to head that you feel better!

Thank you Kels:hug:

I had another argument with my mum this evening and I think in the end we were both kinda helpless, because we both didn't want to get into an argument at all....now it seems to be alright though and she has helped me

my eyes are kinda swollen and my head aches.....it feels like I've been crying all day...:uhoh: