✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is it just me who can't get enough of "Warning Sign"?

Blue Room Safety

I haven't listened to it in months and i just listened to the song again today and wow... it's just so heart-warming and sent chills all over my body, i get addicted to it again lol. Honestly, i think it's quite underrated, i feel it's another timeless song by Coldplay and needs more recognition. Kinda pointless thread, i know, but i can't be the only one who feels like this, right? :D

BEST.SONG.EVER.

you just now realizing this?

Hmm maybe, lol. I know it's an awesome song, it's one of my favorites, but i never realized i will still enjoy the song this much after having listened to it so many times in the past, heck, even i've been bored to death by "Viva la Vida" and the song does nothing to me right now, but it's different case with "Warning Sign", i just never get tired of it, it almost never fails to send chills through my spine.

Don't worry, you're not alone :) This song is the song that makes me a huge Coldplay fan. I took it on my mp3 randomly then I listened on the bus and listened again, again.. Especially the When the truth is, I miss you and I’m tired parts melted my heart very very deeply :) Now, I can not resist to listen it 3456475474534 times :D