✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SIDNEY GIG TELEVISED!!

noni

Related to the official website...

LIVE CONCERT TO BE TELEVISED FRIDAY 14th NOV

The TV version of the Sydney concert, as featured on the DVD, will be shown this Friday (14th) on Channel 4.

The concert footage is from the live show at Sydney Horden Pavillion.

The airing time is scheduled for 00.15 (effectively Saturday)and will run for approximately 1 hour.

Following this at 00.20 is SOUND TRAVELS. This episode, although unauthorized, features Joe Mace and Tom Findlay travelling in a camper van tracing Chris Martin's history. It will be of interest to fans, but please bear in mind it's unofficial.

Everyone who has Channel 4... enjoy it!!

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I know - I saw that.

As much as I heart Coldplay - I can't help feel just a little cheesed off that they're showing the gig I paid £19.99 for!! :angry:

Then again, we do get the brilliant documentary on the DVD!! :D

There's also an unofficial documentary thing on Chris Martin after the concert - apparently two presenters walk around his home town and trace his history (all 26 years of them :rolleyes: :P )

Anyways, Mimi, I think that they're not gonna air the entire gig, just a version.

And this documentary sounds interesting. Yeah, they will speak with his teachers, the major of the town, the owner of the grocery, that guy who gave him a sweet when he was 4... :lol: :lol: :lol: