✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Awesome feeling.

The Mad Hatter

I am disappoint.

But there was fun sometimes. xDDD

Coastal Rise, tobyMac, and Owl City. And it was awesome. Except when it rained a lot.

TAMMI WHO WERE YOU ARGUING WITH

Did you take any pictures? :wacko:

And since I'm seeing tobyMac in October, was it any good? :awesome:

T'WAS NATHAN

p.s. your avatar is the best thing ever

My friend stole my camera. Well, I gave it to her and forgot/was too lazy to get it back when I left. xD

So I hope she got pictures...I think she was closer anyway.

He always puts on an awesome show. I didn't really like tobyMac until I saw him live. Last year, he did an acoustic "Pants on the Ground" cover in the middle of the crowd. xDDD

The crowd super-dee-duper p'd me off, though. Okay, that was the most annoying sentence I have ever written. But anyway. They looked like freakin' zombies. There was no pogoing to "Showstopper" or even "Tonight" during tobyMac's set. AND NOBODY KNEW ANY OF THE WORDS EXCEPT FOR THESE REALLY AWESOME OLD PEOPLE. :|

Since I haven't heard any of the new Owl City, it was a little sad because there were mostly new songs in the set and I didn't know most of them. :|

It annoyed me when everybody sang "Fireflies" and "Made to Love" and NOTHING ELSE. >___>;;

I knew it was probably him. lol. Oh well. :|

My friend stole my camera. Well, I gave it to her and forgot/was too lazy to get it back when I left. xD

So I hope she got pictures...I think she was closer anyway.

He always puts on an awesome show. I didn't really like tobyMac until I saw him live. Last year, he did an acoustic "Pants on the Ground" cover in the middle of the crowd. xDDD

The crowd super-dee-duper p'd me off, though. Okay, that was the most annoying sentence I have ever written. But anyway. They looked like freakin' zombies. There was no pogoing to "Showstopper" or even "Tonight" during tobyMac's set. AND NOBODY KNEW ANY OF THE WORDS EXCEPT FOR THESE REALLY AWESOME OLD PEOPLE. :|

Since I haven't heard any of the new Owl City, it was a little sad because there were mostly new songs in the set and I didn't know most of them. :|

It annoyed me when everybody sang "Fireflies" and "Made to Love" and NOTHING ELSE. >___>;;

I knew it was probably him. lol. Oh well. :|

I can totally imagine that. :|

I hate those people, argh fhkjdhgka

like, who's gonna smack me in the face with their shoulder so my jaw hurts for a week after if they're all zombies? gosh.

All the concerts I've been to in the last few months actually had the lyrics on the screen, improves things a lot.

I bet they won't have lyrics when I see Skillet and Manic Drive though. :mellow: /rubbing it in to make myself feel better about not living near a creationfest

I've only listened to it once on Youtube the month before it came out, I went to buy it a couple weeks ago at Wal-Mart but it was like $20 which is ridiculous considering it's an album by a guy who got iTunes to put the price of his album down to $10 and refund people the extra they paid.

I WAS MADE TO BELIEVE MY EYES, I WAS MADE TO FIREFLIES, I WAS-wat

by the way, if you ever want to get to the front at a concert but don't want to get raged at, when the person comes near the edge of the stage and everyone goes to try and touch them is a beautiful opportunity to shove through everyone

it's also painful

but whatever

i forget why i'm telling you this

They have lyrics up during worship-y stuff, like during Chris Tomlin and stuffs, but not usually during Skillet and tobyMac and such because they use the screens in their show.

SHUT UP, WHORE. You have to come down to Creation one year. We will hang. :|

And then I won't be alone in the dark when my boyfriend runs away to see one of his friends who lives in PA and leaves me behind. :/

That...that fits. o_o

EDIT: was too lazy to get to front. :| lol.

Did any artist get kicked out? I know at least one has gotten kicked out of Cornerstone already, 2 songs into their set hahah.

I really want to go to Cornerstone one day too.

Yes, this must happen. I wonder how far it is from here.

~*~that silly andrew~*~

It kinda does, oh my. :|

It's amazing how fast the quality and quantity of a conversation diminishes harhar.

Oh, I managed to survive Casting Crowns by the way, for a while there I didn't think I would make it.

I did have one minute of being entertained though, when they asked who had seen them before and who hadn't, and said the rest of the people must be starting to realize just now that they're not MercyMe, and they made some lovely pun about how they can only imagine. Yup. :|