✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Awesome feeling.

The Mad Hatter

In approximately eight hours, my boyfriend and I will go to a meat market, where we will purchase swiss cheese, roast beef, and ice. We will then make sandwiches. We will then pack two coolers with sandwiches and bottled water. We will pack his Oldsmobile named Gaylord with those coolers and some cheese danishes.

We will then drive to Mount Union, Pennsylvania, for the last day of the best Christian music festival in the world ever. I will buy awesome t-shirts, eat cheesecake on a stick, chicken on a stick, and then go see tobyMac and Owl City.

You all should know this, because I am super excited and it's awesome.

So you guys should be excited too.

EDIT: I know nobody cares, but I can't contain my girlish squee. :awesome:

In approximately eight hours, my boyfriend and I will go to a meat market, where we will purchase swiss cheese, roast beef, and ice. We will then make sandwiches. We will then pack two coolers with sandwiches and bottled water. We will pack his Oldsmobile named Gaylord with those coolers and some cheese danishes.

We will then drive to Mount Union, Pennsylvania, for the last day of the best Christian music festival in the world ever. I will buy awesome t-shirts, eat cheesecake on a stick, chicken on a stick, and then go see tobyMac and Owl City.

You all should know this, because I am super excited and it's awesome.

So you guys should be excited too.

EDIT: I know nobody cares, but I can't contain my girlish squee. :awesome:

Gayload hahaha have fun!

ugh all i ever see on my newsfeed is stuff about creationfest it's awful ;__;

have fun :dazzled:

Random fact~ I live like 40 miles from where Owl City originated....Its really weird that there is someone famous from our area.... Sorry about my tangent there...

:dazzled:

edit: I go on Facebook and the first thing I see on my newsfeed is "I'm gunna look through the crowd for the biggest Owl City fan and take them backstage tonight!" :bigcry:

Well, there are definitely Christian rappers there.

I always laugh at peoples' views of non-secular music, especially cause a lot of them listen to some Christian artists and don't know it harharharharharhar.

It also consists of things like non-explicitly Christian music, with lyrics of a Christian viewpoint which can be accepted by a secular audience, you would be rather surprised at some of the lyrical themes and content actually, many people are pretty shocked.

There's even anti-homophobia songs man, and ones that attack the Christian music industry and Christians and such.

I am not referring to it as a genre, by the way.

Haha, I'm surprised you stayed unbanned for so long. :heart:

But this means I'll never actually get to put my expertise on the Christian music scene, Christian bands, and the ever so cliche "Christians in bands" to use. :disappointed: