✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where are my fellow Canadians?

leahg

Hi everyone! Being a new member, I am learning to manouver the site. Figuring out what sticky threads, threads, sub forums, avatars, etc. etc. are... Despite this, glad to be among like minded folks. Looking to make some new friends. Are there any fellow Canadians out there?:inquisitive:

what did you guys see when you visited?

I went to Calgary, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Vancouver, then I went to Seattle, Moses Lake, Spokane, Glacier National Park, and back to Calgary to take the plane to get back home. Great trip! :)

I went to Calgary, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Vancouver, then I went to Seattle, Moses Lake, Spokane, Glacier National Park, and back to Calgary to take the plane to get back home. Great trip! :)

wow. you saw some great sights. The mountains are beautiful...

Seattle is part of Canada now? Spokane too? Nobody told me, my country is shrinking! :stunned: Canada, the force from the north, they're taking over!! Sound the alert - the redcoats are coming! :laugh3:

methinks we're all just people on a planet. Truthfully. citizens of the planet earth. The rest is just for fun - like rooting for a sports team, or romantic dreams of a bygone era. To govern is local, to be human is global.

But I do love the Canadian flag - any place with a tree or a leaf on the flag rates high, and maples are poifect trees for syrup, the wood is par-excellence, and their shape is magnificent. For shade they are nice, and the winged seeds are fun to watch fall gracefully to earth. Canada chose well the maple leaf on the flag - I wish we had more nature in our national symbols, tho the olive branch is there, how often forgotten the symbolism of it is.

Beautiful sites, yes indeed - the grandeur of nature we have no parallel in. Glad to see you got to see all those fantastic parks!! Lots of incredible breath-taking scenery I'd bet.

Seattle is part of Canada now? Spokane too? Nobody told me, my country is shrinking! :stunned: Canada, the force from the north, they're taking over!! Sound the alert - the redcoats are coming! :laugh3:

methinks we're all just people on a planet. Truthfully. citizens of the planet earth. The rest is just for fun - like rooting for a sports team, or romantic dreams of a bygone era. To govern is local, to be human is global.

But I do love the Canadian flag - any place with a tree or a leaf on the flag rates high, and maples are poifect trees for syrup, the wood is par-excellence, and their shape is magnificent. For shade they are nice, and the winged seeds are fun to watch fall gracefully to earth. Canada chose well the maple leaf on the flag - I wish we had more nature in our national symbols, tho the olive branch is there, how often forgotten the symbolism of it is.

Beautiful sites, yes indeed - the grandeur of nature we have no parallel in. Glad to see you got to see all those fantastic parks!! Lots of incredible breath-taking scenery I'd bet.

No, your country isn't schrinking. :laugh3: We only wanted to visit Seattle and tour the northern US too. We were disapointed to remain 3 long hours at the border lining up to enter the US (from the canadian border). Endeed, there are so many foreigners that want to settle down in the U.S. that we were mingled with them even though we're only tourists.

j13ndz.jpg

rhihk8.jpg

29xuqlg.jpg

2r70fls.jpg

20t5kj9.jpg

Enjoy ! :)

I was gonna let the Spokane/Seattle comments slide unnoticed (Canadians are known for being nice) :) Your pics are great! Glad u had a good time on our side of the border

Thank's ! I have great memories of Canada. In August 2006 I saw whales. I'll never forget it. It was close to Quebec.

ehn3ba.jpg

I went on a whale watching trip off my coast 9 years ago. There was a mother whale and three baby whales swimming under our boat and cresting nearby. I was never so thrilled by the size and beauty of these creatures. I felt so humbled by nature's power that day. I was squealing with delight - you could hear me all over the boat. :) I was like a kid again.

• 3 weeks later...