✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Looking to Buy Life in Technicolor ii 7" vinyl

runnerx64

How limited was this? I mean, I can't imagine any Coldplay-related discography, limited or not, post-Parachutes is worth very much.

Some are (think about the Christmas lights promo's for instance).

I have to say, ever since AROBTTH, Lit ii has been the hardest vinyl to find (for me personally). This doesn't make it rare or anything, but it just means that you'll have to be a pit more patient.

Oh and in case your interested, the average buying price of the vinyl is € 7, 22.

edit: here's one; It's a bit overpriced but if you can't wait any longer, grab it.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Coldplay-7-Single-Life-Technicolor-ii-Brian-Eno-/260824821649?pt=B%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs&hash=item3cba5eef91#ht_1723wt_905

How limited was this? I mean, I can't imagine any Coldplay-related discography, limited or not, post-Parachutes is worth very much.

I know right?! Its the last piece I need for my Coldplay vinyl set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if my euro to dollars conversion is right that listing that price is a little too steep for me and it looked a little banged up for that price as well!:\

• 3 months later...