✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE WEDDING THREAD!!!!!

Guy'sChick

well as u all know hicksy has asked me to marry him!and that there is going to be a wedding soon! maria,tracy and ada will be my bridesmaids and maria is also the maid of honour! and offcourse there will be a big party and everyone is welcome! so yeah will u all be there??

xxx Guy'sChick & hicksy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was hoping that it was going to be on wednesday cos tracy will be here then aswell and ginger will be back from vacation aswell then!.but its definetly next week! well u girls can pick between pink dress or baby blue or if u have a better idea?

ginger will be taking the photo's :D and u can bring the rings!

well i was hoping that it was going to be on wednesday cos tracy will be here then aswell and ginger will be back from vacation aswell then!.but its definetly next week! well u girls can pick between pink dress or baby blue or if u have a better idea?

ginger will be taking the photo's :D and u can bring the rings!

lol ok! I wanted to wear red, but I will go with whatever colour you want to give me! :D

ive seen a realy cool wedding dress its like being cinderella if u wear it and on the nack its open in the shape of a heart :) and its got a lot of pearls on it :) so thats going to be my dress and ill be wearing my hair up and its going to be a bit curly on top

Oh, congrats on your wedding plans! You're not the only one to walk down the aisle... Sarah and me are gonna get married, too. Angela, will you be our bridesmaid then and wear a green dress (just like Buffy and Willow at Anya's and Xander's first wedding attempt...)?! :D 8)

Oh' date=' congrats on your wedding plans! You're not the only one to walk down the aisle... Sarah and me are gonna get married, too. Angela, will you be our bridesmaid then and wear a green dress (just like Buffy and Willow at Anya's and Xander's first wedding attempt...)?! :D 8)[/quote']

whoohoo cool yeah ill be your bridesmaid :D

ive got 3 bridesmaids already but u can be the flower girl? :D