Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62.3k
  • Views 2.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see that you aren't :lol:

ย 

I should write a new years letter for my aunt but I'm out of inspiration and so

I bought presents yesterday and wrapped them, although I still need to draw a portrait of my brother's (and his girlfriend of 5+ years) two dogs.

ย 

(that reminds me...have you ever even seen my art? I can't remember....:thinking:

EDIT: Wait, you have, you have a DA. Never mind. :blank:)

And I secretly bought the MX CD too :sneaky:

Even though I'm getting the limited edition. :P

hehe

ย 

if I don't get a box of Sherlock for Christmas or New Year I'll buy it myself :P

DAD STOP YELLING AT ME :angrycry:

ย 

...that should totally be a smiley! :idea2:

ย 

I've never seen the Sherlock Holmes movie. :blank:

I want Benedict Cumberbatch dressed like in my avi :dazzled: :wacky: :wideeyed:

DAD STOP YELLING AT ME :angrycry:

ย 

...that should totally be a smiley! :idea2:

ย 

I've never seen the Sherlock Holmes movie. :blank:

ย 

:nod:

ย 

ย 

tumblr_lwna2zJyjh1r2g2a1o3_250.gif

ย 

the series beats the movie with Robert Downey Jr but that 2nd movie defnetly beats the first

ย 

GO WATCH IT :whip: :whip:

Should I buy VLV and Prospekt's March in jewel cases? :thinking:

ย 

Five minutes 'till practice, oooh crap :uhoh:

ย 

BAD CELIEN :whip:

Pokรฉmon and Coldplay . . . the Trollplayers have really out done themselves (oh, hi guys!!)

ย 

398719_2960481330456_1214241133_33214379_1412923903_n.jpg

ย 

(via)

Should I buy VLV and Prospekt's March in jewel cases? :thinking:

ย 

Five minutes 'till practice, oooh crap :uhoh:

ย 

BAD CELIEN :whip:

ย 

how bad?

:shy:

Very. :blank:

ย 

I say that Chris should totally have a Jigglypuff. :phu:

ย 

:wink3:

ย 

ok then

but how would you react on this

ย 

ย 

ย 

tumblr_lwhzgmdxoV1qi0t5fo1_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lwhzgmdxoV1qi0t5fo2_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lwhzgmdxoV1qi0t5fo3_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lwhzgmdxoV1qi0t5fo4_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lwi8oscdYa1qat9klo4_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lwna2zJyjh1r2g2a1o5_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lwkehe5KJb1qeaqwmo1_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lwjv7yxHfk1qdojd4o1_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lvm84tmSK31qh5co9o1_500.gif

ย 

ย 

:blank:

ย 

ย 

Cocktail sauce and shrimps for dinner! :wacky:

:blank:

ย 

*plays piano* :whistle:

Yeah :wacky:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.