December 26, 201114 yr no mucho Christmas is tomorrow for me. :P (and my youngest brother turned 27 today)
December 26, 201114 yr I can always eventually get people to come to this thread using my magnets. :smug: *acquires Taameen magnet*
December 26, 201114 yr *attempts to find Marco magnet* :rolleyes: Hey, it worked with Celien, why not everyone else? :P Everybody hurts No, no, no, no, you are not alone :wacky:
December 26, 201114 yr Okay? Whatever works, I guess. Totally off topic, I can't stop laughing at this!!
December 26, 201114 yr I have no memory card for my new camera, so yes, I'm bored too and everyone comes here when they're bored after Christmas.
December 26, 201114 yr I think I'm falling in love with REM. :dazzled: I'm celebrating tomorrow, so I was basically here all day yesterday, too.
December 26, 201114 yr No I don't usually come here when I'm bored I come here when I want to have fun That's not the same thing :thinking:
December 26, 201114 yr What to do tomorrow: - piano practice (The Scientist) - guitar practice (Need Your Love So Bad, Hotel California, Angie) - maths homework :dozey: - finish writing lyrics for "Brainwork" - finish writing music for "Sublime Seas" - visit a friend - play Minecraft :cool: - play EverQuest II :cool: - start making a new game in Game Maker that's it for now :P
December 26, 201114 yr Mine for today: -[finally] take a shower -catch up on bible reading (I'm not religious - it's kind of for educational purposes) -piano practice -pose for mom (she's an artist :dozey:) and I'm adding: -listen to REM albums :cool: -practice guitar chords ...I'm bored. :blank: EDIT: Oh, and work on my exercise/sleep/nutrition/education plan.
December 26, 201114 yr YAY MY TAAMEEN MAGNET WORKED! :dance: *cough* Hi! :awesome: I'm falling in love with R.E.M. Of course, after they break up. :rolleyes:
December 26, 201114 yr And now my playlist for tomorrow: If sunny: Radiohead - In Rainbows Arcade Fire - The Suburbs The Vaccines - What Did You Expect From...? MGMT - Oracular Spectacular If foggy/rainy/overcast: Radiohead - Hail to the Thief Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon Radiohead - Amnesiac Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
Create an account or sign in to comment