✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Video of Chris saying 'Mylo Xyloto' ?

ilovechriss

No he didn't, it clearly did not say "Mylo Xyloto'. When you listen to it carefully, the first letter sounds like an 'A' . As he always does during the 'Fix you' song, he would dedicate it to someone and in this case maybe somebody on the side stage and to me it sounds like 'to Alex and Martha' (maybe?!). Anyway, i think people are just reading too much into this 'Mylo Xyloto' thing and just want to hear what they want to hear..

Yeah he did dedicate it to "BT" at the beginning, but that doesn't mean he couldn't dedicate it to other people as well, maybe he spontaneously added those other names which i'm sure i heard "Alex" but the other name "Martha" i'm not sure..sure does sound like it though..oh well no point in reading too much into this as well haha but i am certain he did not say "Mylo Xyloto"

it sounds like mylo xyloto even though the oracle denied it. but she asked for this video and i posted it.

August 17, 2011 - submitted by Mitchell, United States of America

Q. Dear Oracle,

In this clip, right before Jonny's main riff kicks in at 2:35, does Chris yell out 'Mylo Xyloto'?? Thanks :) Love the album title by the way.

The Oracle replies:

Er, in a word, no. I have no idea what he's saying but it's nowt to do with the album title.

I do not understand what is the big deal of this whole "Mylo Xyloto" thing? If that is what people want to hear, okay whatever that's fine. People are way obsessed over this small thing. If the Oracle said that it has nothing to do with the title then so be it. Why would she deny it, if IT IS the title in that video? It's not like it's a secret or anything. I'm just stating that what i heard was the word started with the letter 'A'. That's my opinion and that's what i have heard.