✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX Vinyl Release

kings

Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Is the 180-gram vinyl within the Vinyl Edition (16,99) the same vinyl as the 180-gram heavyweight graffiti-vinyl version within the Special limited edition (49,99)?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

I've got a question:

Is the 180-gram vinyl within the Vinyl Edition (16,99) the same vinyl as the 180-gram heavyweight graffiti-vinyl version within the Special limited edition (49,99)?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

I was pretty certain thet they were the same! The special edition is just a collection of all the different versions of releases! There would be no point in EMI making two different Vinyl versions .

I'm gonna scream if I get the deluxe and the graffiti vinyl is just four sides of picture-disc with the graffiti wall. :\

oh yes, im afraid of that and thats the reason why im not getting the deluxe version of MX, i rather have vinyls that i can listen properly in my player than 4 discs that ill put them together with my personal coldplay collection.

I was pretty certain thet they were the same! The special edition is just a collection of all the different versions of releases! There would be no point in EMI making two different Vinyl versions .

But you are not sure about that, right? Is there any possibility to get this information? I wrote an email to the official coldplay.com store but i didn't get an answer :-/