Good day world and all Coldplay fans!!

~*Maria*~

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mafe! :D ;) - I see this thread lives again! lol :P :P :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the MB!!! Hope you have fun here!!!

I am Maria aka MarDawn aka Tanith - so you don't get confused ;) :P *as people have been in the past :dozey: :rolleyes: :P :D* lol

But anyways! Welcome!!

:D

hahahaha!!! :D :D lol Hi Maria nice to meet you!!! :D :D

and btw... I am not from Brazil... we like to do the flag game here at the board lol - so we just change flags all the time lol :P :P ;) - but you'll catch up on that pretty soon I believe! :D :D :D I love your avatar btw!

mee to... I am from Ohio... and I really dunno what I am doing here... I hate coldplay... they make lousy pop songs, and that singer sounds like a stranggled cat! Just gross!!

And who I really hate is that wimpy guitar player... Darkness are so much better! I am so in love with Justin! I think he rulez!!! *chews her gum* :P :P :P

So how did you end up at a lame message board like this???

Well I really hate being hot when I'm playing games, you know? Like when your really enjoying a nice game of Basketball and it's ruined because you're so hot!

So I thought I'd look on the internet for a solution and when I saw Coldplaying.com I thought it would be handy tips on how to enjoy sport in a cool way! I was wrong! :rolleyes:

You?

*still chewing the gum....* well what happened with me is that I was hangin out at the Darkness MB and some real nice folks told me about me about the BIG L guitar player... that he was like real bad an' all and I just had to check it out, because you know... I love Justin so much that I just had to know, you know...

:P :P

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah.... they are just sad....

They really don't know good music when they hear it like... like the other day I was listening to the brilliant Darkness on the radio, and they played some crappy Coldplay song right after it... and I like... almost lost my lunch.... so pathetic.... like... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: