✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Please help Indonesia to raise fund for saving endangered animal

mylord

to whom it may concern,

as u know per today the total orang utan live in Indonesia rainforest getting less and less. :cry: and the massive killing of orang utan lately is getting worse. We would need your help whether Coldplay is willing to hold a concert here in Indonesia so we could donate the percentage of the profit for the #saveorangutan program.

Would you mind to give us the contact number of coldplay management so we could contact them and maybe set up a meeting in London for this program we have.

Much appreciate for your help and cooperation. Thank you.

We're waiting so much for your response.

Best Regards

It's a world of amazing coincidences, I keep World Wildlife Federation's Calendar April 2010 image of a baby orangutan above my desk here, and I understand many of the problems wild orangutans face - I wish you well in your request :sunny:+

Holding a benefit concert to help save the endangered Orangutans sounds like a great idea to me as well, although I'm less aware of who to contact in their organization than others on the board here - the moderators will know better than I, or the site owners.

Wishing the Best of Success to you!;)

from Chuck.

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

Can we do something to save them..?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFRB0cD0PSA&feature=related]Endangered Orangutans Of Borneo - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAlqx31c2h8]Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuIykUwClTQ]Nourishing the Planet TV: Restoring Wildlife and Improving Livelihoods (Borneo Orangutan Survival) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks

It's a world of amazing coincidences, I keep World Wildlife Federation's Calendar April 2010 image of a baby orangutan above my desk here, and I understand many of the problems wild orangutans face - I wish you well in your request :sunny:+

Holding a benefit concert to help save the endangered Orangutans sounds like a great idea to me as well, although I'm less aware of who to contact in their organization than others on the board here - the moderators will know better than I, or the site owners.

Wishing the Best of Success to you!;)

from Chuck.

Thank you for your support... We all hope this can be done and can be motivating every people and companies to save this orangutans from extinctions....

"From us to our beloved mother nature and other living thing"

Regards

ask

for all who have read my post... is there any of you guys have can provide me management contact (email, address or phone number) so i can contact them and meet them to their office... maybe my team will have business trip to Europe on december.....

thanks in advance

Regards

• 2 weeks later...