✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Google Music Store - new official live and remix downloads

joshtimo

Surprised no one here picked up on this :

The new Google music store has just launched and whilst the design is rather crap in my opinion they have gone to a bit of effort with the launch and have -

* a 6 minute interview with Chris and Jonny

* Some exclusive mp3 downloads including Paradise - Tiesto Remix and more official Madrid live remastered tracks (EMI offered 3 free the other day, here you'll find 5 more songs to buy, but worth it as they are stunningly mixed and have a nice cover art).

* ETIAW live from glasto is a free download - it's the exact same master as the one on the Japanese version of MX, has a new cover art

You need to be in the US to access the store, or else you can use a proxy thing (what I did).

Have fun!

Surprised no one here picked up on this :

The new Google music store has just launched and whilst the design is rather crap in my opinion they have gone to a bit of effort with the launch and have -

* a 6 minute interview with Chris and Jonny

* Some exclusive mp3 downloads including Paradise - Tiesto Remix and more official Madrid live remastered tracks (EMI offered 3 free the other day, here you'll find 5 more songs to buy, but worth it as they are stunningly mixed and have a nice cover art).

* ETIAW live from glasto is a free download - it's the exact same master as the one on the Japanese version of MX, has a new cover art

You need to be in the US to access the store, or else you can use a proxy thing (what I did).

Have fun!

Thanks.. I'm not in the USA though, and have no proxy to use.

Thanks for the video though joshtimo .