August 30, 201214 yr I've picked up a few words based on context from the news and sport reports and some from the fangirls they chatted with. Oh...and Coldplay in Swedish is 'Coldplay',lol.:p :laugh3: Parrot di... Ahem! Paradise! :awesome: I don't love it and I don't hate it. But I really like it live :nice:
August 30, 201214 yr Looks like I'm the only one who dislikes Clocks. I like it, but I got tired if it for a while when it was a hit and the radio played it non-stop. Hearing it live brought back the love though.:)
August 30, 201214 yr I am from India, its sounding really strange to me....Can't understand anything!:confused:
August 30, 201214 yr where can i find the live stream? http://sverigesradio.se/sida/kanal.aspx?programid=3634&play=164&playtype=Live
August 30, 201214 yr where can i find the live stream? http://sverigesradio.se/sida/default.aspx?programid=4067
August 30, 201214 yr I like this song :embarrassed: :P I loved it live. But I have to keep up appearances here,lol.:D
August 30, 201214 yr Live Stream Here : http://sverigesradio.se/sida/default.aspx?programid=4067 Then klick under the picture "Lyssna på livesändningen med Coldplay här! (från 21)"
August 30, 201214 yr I like this song :embarrassed: :P It's growing on me. I still don't like it live though.
August 30, 201214 yr I loved it live. But I have to keep up appearances here,lol.:D HAHA! I used the time during PoC at the concert to clear shitty pics off my camera's memory card :P
Create an account or sign in to comment