✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

charlie brown is to be released soon

Ooo, i just saw it on Twitter. We must be getting something next week then. Even if it is only an announcemnt and not the actual thing. I AM EXCITED!! I hope for 2 b-sides and a CD Single.

Or tomorrow...

On December 6 2011 Coldplay uploaded a promotional, music video for "Charlie Brown" to their official YouTube account, which utilized footage from a collection of concerts they had performed at throughout the band's 2011 Summer Festival Tour. The video was directed by Mat Whitecross and Mark Rowbotham. In the description section of the music video, the band's drummer Will Champion announced that a "proper" video would be released at a later stage.[7]

The official music video for "Charlie Brown", to which Champion was referring was filmed with director Mat Whitecross throughout November and December 2011. Additional filming was made in mid to late January 2012.[8] The "Xylobands" conceptual creator for the Mylo Xyloto Tour posted on Twitter that they will be photos from the video added on the February 2nd, 2012 and then video would be posted on VEVO the following morning "February 3rd, 2012".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Brown_(Coldplay_song)

Very exciting! Be careful though, it is Wikipedia! I'm gonna check that Twitter page now.

Or tomorrow...

On December 6 2011 Coldplay uploaded a promotional, music video for "Charlie Brown" to their official YouTube account, which utilized footage from a collection of concerts they had performed at throughout the band's 2011 Summer Festival Tour. The video was directed by Mat Whitecross and Mark Rowbotham. In the description section of the music video, the band's drummer Will Champion announced that a "proper" video would be released at a later stage.[7]

The official music video for "Charlie Brown", to which Champion was referring was filmed with director Mat Whitecross throughout November and December 2011. Additional filming was made in mid to late January 2012.[8] The "Xylobands" conceptual creator for the Mylo Xyloto Tour posted on Twitter that they will be photos from the video added on the February 2nd, 2012 and then video would be posted on VEVO the following morning "February 3rd, 2012".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Brown_(Coldplay_song)

Very exciting! Be careful though, it is Wikipedia! I'm gonna check that Twitter page now.

so, nothing new, still.

Coldplay fan Jason Regler invented the Xyloband flashing wristbands which have become such an incredible part of the Mylo Xyloto live shows - and which feature in the imminent Charlie Brown video. We gave him a shout to find out more.

Interview on coldplay.com