✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin to perform with Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

gourley

This has probably already been made public, but I'm behind on all the news so I thought I'd share it just incase it was news!

Taken from a press release I've just seen about the Brit Awards night.

'...The event will see Blur pick up the Outstanding Contribution to Music award, where the band will also perform. Other live acts at the ceremony include Adele, Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran, Florence and the Machine, and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, accompanied by Chris Martin of Coldplay on piano'

Any thoughts on that..?

Yes. I've heard of that and really expected to watch the live.

Actually, I caught a few joint-performances [at Make Trade Fair, 5-6 years ago? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSql-iphBBw]yellow-chris martin and noel gallagher live - YouTube[/ame] ; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBIy3K8N7O0&feature=related]Chris Martin & Noel Gallagher - Live Forever - YouTube[/ame]. There are other songs as well] last year to know this "Once in a Life Time" thing. It is really great to see them together [as I thought quite a few years ago that they should be a happy "couple" ; I mean, there are just so many great passionate songs from both bands, why should not they love each other and make the happiness bigger/stronger...], good chemistry and mutual love/fun :).

Noel's new solo album is still quite great. I love to feel the "synergy" of them again! I see Noel as a bigger brother/younger uncle image to Chris and the band, haha :)

Sounds interesting! Thank goodness for living in a technological age, I assume (hope) video of this will be online for us here in the States, 'cause I want to hear/see this.

I really like Noel's "If I Had A Gun" song. It's gorgeous. If that's the one Chris joins in on, that would be friggin' awesome.

Thanks for the clips, RedBalloon, shall have to check those out.