✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

POC is suffering in the US

ihaveabono

POC has been having terrible updates in US radio recently, its losing steam!!!

I dunno why Coldplay has not made any announcement on what single they will release and promote in the US, if they just keep on not caring about it, POC (or charlie brown) might suffer as a result, just saying ...:( :(

:(:confused:

Once they push something as a single, it well do well.

It's way too early to tell. Try to avoid jumping on the panic band wagon. When Paradise was first released everyone was going insane claiming it would be their biggest commercial failure ever. However fast forward a few months and it is actually one of the best ever.

The reason POC isn't doing so well is because it hasn't actually been confirmed or marketed as a single, so not many radio stations will be playing it.

Just give it a while. Trust me, that song will be huge.

Once they push something as a single, it well do well.

It's way too early to tell. Try to avoid jumping on the panic band wagon. When Paradise was first released everyone was going insane claiming it would be their biggest commercial failure ever. However fast forward a few months and it is actually one of the best ever.

The reason POC isn't doing so well is because it hasn't actually been confirmed or marketed as a single, so not many radio stations will be playing it.

Just give it a while. Trust me, that song will be huge.

u got a point, lol, its me again suffering from panic attacks, lol:laugh3: :laugh3:

Two things:

A. It's a non promoted radio only single only released in one format

and

B. At this point in the album campaign, it would be highly unusual for any new single to break out. MX as an album has already made it's slpash, all that's really left to this cycle is to tour.

Two things:

A. It's a non promoted radio only single only released in one format

and

B. At this point in the album campaign, it would be highly unusual for any new single to break out. MX as an album has already made it's slpash, all that's really left to this cycle is to tour.

yes,, and PoC is not even a single yet.. let's focus on CB first before anything.