March 5, 201214 yr Only if it's a female fetus because Kiame's now gay and therefore a lesbian :huh: Yeah too far. lololololol NO FETUS OF MINE WILL BE GAY
March 5, 201214 yr Someone tell a ghost story or something while we wait http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Russian_Sleep_Experiment Not a ghost story but still I like to read these before I go to sleep is this weird Also, thanks for the false hope Nick :angry:
March 5, 201214 yr http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Russian_Sleep_Experiment Not a ghost story but still I like to read these before I go to sleep is this weird Also, thanks for the false hope Nick :angry: :blank: That was horrifying. No sleep for me.
March 5, 201214 yr http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Russian_Sleep_Experiment Not a ghost story but still I like to read these before I go to sleep is this weird Bah, didn't like this one. Wasn't very realistic and some things seemed to happen because MAGICKS.
March 5, 201214 yr http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Russian_Sleep_Experiment Not a ghost story but still I like to read these before I go to sleep is this weird Also, thanks for the false hope Nick :angry: How come this was posted about 4 hours after I went to sleep, yet I've seen it already. :blank: Please tell me this was posted somewhere else on the forum. Somebody hold me. :blank:
March 5, 201214 yr I read that a long time ago. I'm a creepypasta junkie. Which is why I have not slept.
March 5, 201214 yr No but I remember seeing it last night, not some distant memory. :blank: :blank: it's a glitch in the matrix
March 5, 201214 yr This[/url] is my personal favorite. See, this I like. It does leave you questioning a bit. Whereas 'LOL GUTS ARE ERRYWHERE BUT PEOPLE STILL MOVING!' is just... silly.
March 5, 201214 yr No but I remember seeing it last night, not some distant memory. :blank: :blank: This story itself is creepy pasta. P.S I will hold you.
March 5, 201214 yr Your grip is amazingly strong, I'm suffocating. :blank: But don't stop. :blank: I read the Wake Up creepypasta thing and I feel so stupid, I don't even remotely get what is supposed to be spooky about this. I mean, I get it, on the most basic level, the perspective of who is writing the note and it's significance, but it doesn't make me think any further, or make me feel weird. Then again it's rare I come across fiction that spooks me, because I'm always aware that it's fiction, can't help it.
March 5, 201214 yr Your grip is amazingly strong, I'm suffocating. :blank: But don't stop. :blank: I read the Wake Up creepypasta thing and I feel so stupid, I don't even remotely get what is supposed to be spooky about this. I mean, I get it, on the most basic level, the perspective of who is writing the note and it's significance, but it doesn't make me think any further, or make me feel weird. Then again it's rare I come across fiction that spooks me, because I'm always aware that it's fiction, can't help it. How about something that isn't fiction? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident tl:dr A group of Russians campers were found beaten to death in the snow outside their tent. Some had broken rips, one had their tongue ripped out. Their tent had been slashed open from the inside, they had run about 20 metres before they died. There were no signs of struggle, no signs of crazy weather and no footprints apart from their own. When they found the bodies their clothing was radioactive. No one knows what happened to this day.
March 5, 201214 yr YES MORE OF THIS. I find the idea of an unknown strong pressure or force causing fractured skulls/broken ribs pretty incredible, and the reported bright orange lights adds to it (But to be honest I never truly engage with these sort of sightings). Bravo. :blank:
March 5, 201214 yr YES MORE OF THIS. I find the idea of an unknown strong pressure or force causing fractured skulls/broken ribs pretty incredible, and the reported bright orange lights adds to it (But to be honest I never truly engage with these sort of sightings). Bravo. :blank: What really gets me is a few things: - I assumed it was just an avalanche. That could cause the force but it wouldn't necessarily mean there would be no soft tissue damage. It also wouldn't account for the radiation. Also, there were no signs of such weather happenings. You can usually tell pretty easily if there was an avalanche and these things are reported. - The tongue ripped out from one of the girls. I'd assume animals, but the police found no animal tracks at all in the area. - The fact the tent was sliced open from the inside. They were either hallucinating or whatever was after them was inside the tent with them. But if something was after them they'd have signs of struggle on their bodies. Whatever killed them killed them almost instantly, but not before they had tried to run away. I have a sneaking suspicion that they were the victims of a Russian chemical weapon test who assumed the area was empty. They probably heard/saw something horrifying, clawed their way out of the tent, ran a while, then boom! Dead.... BUT WHY WOULD THE TONGUE BE MISSING??? Argh! Impossible to explain. Whenever something makes sense there is another fact that makes that explanation not make sense anymore. Those poor people. They obviously died in horrible fear.
March 5, 201214 yr The only other true mystery story I have left is about the spy that was killed in Australia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case tl:dr - Man found dead in Australia by unknown poison. - Man had no records whatsoever. The man's image was broadcast over national television. No one in the country was able to identify him and he didn't exist on any medical or social records. - The man had excerpts from a book along with code sewn into the lining of his suit jacket. - The book that the excerpt was ripped out of was found in a car in NZ. - Australian police working in conjunction with UK and US authorities never found out who the man was. They had a few leads that all went cold. They had little assistance from the Australian government who were very adamant that this was not a criminal concern. The man was most likely a Russian spy that was either detected and poisoned himself or was killed by the ASIO (Australian equivalent to CIA). To this day, one has identified the man. No one. I can't think of any situation other than him being a spy. If he was a tourist or a civilian, he would have been identified very quickly. The code that he had sewn into his pocket is also a dead giveaway, along with the super crazy poison that he was killed with. Normal people wouldn't have access to it and chemists are still unsure as to exactly what was in the poison. ----- Also related to the spy theme, numbers stations! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station Basically beacons that broadcast the same audio loop over and over again for years. Every now and then the audio loop changes for a few seconds. Most people think these are a means of communicating messages about secret business. The Cubans were actually caught using them to transmit hidden messages to their spies in the USA. The recordings of their broadcasts are chilling. Youtube them.
March 5, 201214 yr What really gets me is a few things: - I assumed it was just an avalanche. That could cause the force but it wouldn't necessarily mean there would be no soft tissue damage. It also wouldn't account for the radiation. Also, there were no signs of such weather happenings. You can usually tell pretty easily if there was an avalanche and these things are reported. - The tongue ripped out from one of the girls. I'd assume animals, but the police found no animal tracks at all in the area. - The fact the tent was sliced open from the inside. They were either hallucinating or whatever was after them was inside the tent with them. But if something was after them they'd have signs of struggle on their bodies. Whatever killed them killed them almost instantly, but not before they had tried to run away. I have a sneaking suspicion that they were the victims of a Russian chemical weapon test who assumed the area was empty. They probably heard/saw something horrifying, clawed their way out of the tent, ran a while, then boom! Dead.... BUT WHY WOULD THE TONGUE BE MISSING??? Argh! Impossible to explain. Whenever something makes sense there is another fact that makes that explanation not make sense anymore. Those poor people. They obviously died in horrible fear. I doubt it was an avalanche, if there was one it would be very clear what happened as you said. I also thought it may have been some type of test for warfare, this would explain why there was a need for a cover-up and some details or further investigations held back. Now should I read Tamad Shud Case or take a nap. Decisions. :blank:
March 5, 201214 yr Now pre-occupied with numbers stations. The first thing I listened to was on that wiki page you posted which was "Yankee, Hotel, Foxtrot" which is the title of a Wilco album that is one of my favourite albums ever (And it's mentioned in the wiki page that Wilco were issued a lawsuit for using this name without permission) and that made me instantly connect with this. Kiame you've offered so much, what can I do in return? One word: Sealand. :blank: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand tl;dr- Guy sets up a pirate radio station on a disused sea fort and eventually goes on to claim it as an independent nation, going as far as to set up it's currency, flag and national anthem. The 'nation' has actually been invaded in an attempt to take control of it, with gunfire being involved, Britain and Germany both refused to apply their national laws to Sealand, thus Sealand took this as acceptance that they are a sovereign state.
March 5, 201214 yr tbh I don't really like the one I posted, most of these stories are entertaining to me right until the very end, there's some corny spiritual ending and it just ruins the atmosphere jfhjhfjshjhdjsh If someone can find one that doesn't end like that I will luv u 4ever <3 Thanks for all the links, btw, interesting stuff.
Create an account or sign in to comment