✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did it go Keaton? :)

It was good. I kinda stumbled on one of my lines. I guess I was alittle nervous delivering a line in front of an audience. :lol: But I laughed it off and introduced our teacher as she walked on stage to thunderous applause. :laugh3:

Sounds like you did a good job to me :lol: :) It's so cool that you're the class president! Last night I got my own dose of public speaking by performing in my school's monologue night. I LOVE public speaking! Like I was kinda depressed for several weeks because of a lot of reasons but after monologue night I'm back to being Emma. Don't you love the adrenaline rush you get when you're on stage?! :rolleyes4:

You mean that rush of blood you get to your head. Yeah I do. I'm sorry, I hope your feeling loads better now. That's good your back to being yourself! :p Public speaking is fun but can be nerve wrecking at times haha. :lol:

How are you tonight Emma? And what did you perform? :)

It was good. I kinda stumbled on one of my lines. I guess I was alittle nervous delivering a line in front of an audience. :lol: But I laughed it off and introduced our teacher as she walked on stage to thunderous applause. :laugh3:

I bet you were fantastic!!!!! Well done!!!

I don't mind the talking part in front of audiences, I mean I still obviously get quite nervous but I think I'm okay once I'm up there:)

It's who to look at... Eye contact ... :uhoh: