✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New member....help/advice please!

ClaireM

Hi.

I am new on here so I hope I am posting this in the right place....apologies if not!

I am going to the Manchester Etihad Stadium gig tonight and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what time it starts and finishes (maybe someone who went there last night would be able to help me?) On the tickets it says "Gates open 5.00pm" but I have been unable to find any information re times etc from the venue website or anywhere else!

Also, I know that there are 2 support acts (Robyn + Rita Ora), but which one is on first? And what time are Coldplay actually on?

I hope someone will be able to help me. Thanks! :)

Hi.

I am new on here so I hope I am posting this in the right place....apologies if not!

I am going to the Manchester Etihad Stadium gig tonight and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what time it starts and finishes (maybe someone who went there last night would be able to help me?) On the tickets it says "Gates open 5.00pm" but I have been unable to find any information re times etc from the venue website or anywhere else!

Also, I know that there are 2 support acts (Robyn + Rita Ora), but which one is on first? And what time are Coldplay actually on?

Hi Claire,

First welcome to this board.

There is a thread on here for each Coldplay gig.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90520 is the thread about today's gig.

Rita Ora is on first, then Robyn and finally Coldplay.

About the time at which it starts I am not sure. Here is a link to the thread about the gig last night:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90355

And I hope that other coldplayers can help you further as I have to go offline now, sorry.

And have a nice gig. ENJOY. It will be sensational.

Hi.

Hi Claire! I'm going tonight too.. So excited... Coldplay on at 9.15 till 11... I found out loads of info on line... I'm in the mosh pit.. Need to get a close as poss to CM's piano... Lol... Enjoy it's gonna be amazing x

Thanks everyone for your replies.

And thanks nancyk58 for redirecting me to the correct thread! A few others on there have asked the same questions that I asked, so I have the answers now (more or less!)

Thanks again for your help. :)

• 3 weeks later...