January 4, 200422 yr hahahahahahahhaha ... mmm... a big question!!! :P yeah i like sarah too! but.. what will be the child: a girl or a boy??
January 8, 200422 yr oh yeah me too!! fran is a good name but is similar to kurt cobain´s daughter! she is called francis, isn´t?
January 10, 200422 yr haha it's like the next james bond or something "Martin..CHRIS Martin" ohhhh boy lol
January 10, 200422 yr Laura if it´s a girl Kyle if it´s a boy *oooohhhhh....Kyles moms a bitch, She's a big fat bitch, She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world. She's a big fat bitch, If there ever was a bitch, She's a bitch to all the boys and girls* ok I know I watch too much south park but it fits perfectly! j/k :rolleyes: :lol:
January 11, 200422 yr Laura if it´s a girl Kyle if it´s a boy *oooohhhhh....Kyles moms a bitch, She's a big fat bitch, She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world. She's a big fat bitch, If there ever was a bitch, She's a bitch to all the boys and girls* ok I know I watch too much south park but it fits perfectly! j/k :rolleyes: :lol: I just love Cartman singing it...
Create an account or sign in to comment