✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

which song?

';'

Guest LiquidSky
hehe

i dont think it's boring i think it sounds stupid :lol: spanish that is.....and the spanish i'm talking about is the one spoken over here from the people from mexico. i really dont know if it's the same :D

OH MY GOD! YOU JUST INSULTED ME!

First of all, Spanish does not sound stupid and if it does to you then there's must be something mentally wrong with you. Not all Mexicans speak the same (hoping you knew that) & not every hispanic that lives in Houston is Mexican so obviously they all speak differently.

*sighs*

Had to get that out, feels better now><

*continues reading*

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's somthing mentally wrong with me, ask angela. hehe and i should say that insulted me, but i wont because i dont care.

all what i said is my opinion.

and i also think there are times when spanish does sound romantic, but i hear it everyday and it sound annoying to me.

i didnt mean for anyone to take it personally. one thing that i want to say is if you want to respond to someone think about what you say too because you dont really know me. if you did, then you'd know i am mexican and i live in houston and was born here in texas. i'm not ignorant to how different people speak over here, but you make it sound like i am.

i'm glad you feel better because i dont. :?

if you want to reply to this dont do it here send me a pm because i dont want to see this in my forum, and i'm sure other people who post dont want to see it either.

yah you! cool!! :D hehe, oh, like offresidence housing? awww did you unpack all of your stuff? yah, my friends and l found an apartment, but there were too many disagreements! so now, its only my friend, erin and l! we're moving out on the 1st of july!

Guest LiquidSky
i am mexican and i live in houston and was born here in texas.

oh! I should have known better....

yah you! cool!! :D hehe' date=' oh, like offresidence housing? awww did you unpack all of your stuff? yah, my friends and l found an apartment, but there were too many disagreements! so now, its only my friend, erin and l! we're moving out on the 1st of july![/quote']like near the school? no,

it's kind of far from the school it would take me 15 minutes to get here. it's not my house it's my boyfriends. he just doesnt want to live alone, and i dont want to live at school anymore, so i'm going to stay there.

no lol...thats what l meant....yah, to get to my university it would take 20 mins!....yah, thats what l mean by *off residence housing...well that doesnt really make sense, but ...arg :shock: l have confused myself! ...anyways...cool! how long have you and yr bf been goin out?

Guest LiquidSky
i am mexican and i live in houston and was born here in texas.

oh! I should have known better....

why do you say that?

Check your PM><

no lol...thats what l meant....yah' date=' to get to my university it would take 20 mins!....yah, thats what l mean by *off residence housing...well that doesnt really make sense, but ...arg :shock: l have confused myself! ...anyways...cool! how long have you and yr bf been goin out?[/quote']

lol we've only been going out for like a month....i think LOL

but we've known each other for a long time. he's been my neighbor for ever. :D i just feel alright moving in with him because he's lived with my family for 2 years before.