✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello :)

A_Cartoon_Heart

Hi guys :)

I'm Jill, 16, from Pennsylvania, USA - I've been a member here since Christmas of 2012, but I haven't posted anything considering I have no idea how to work a forum! (Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated)

My favorite album atm is VLVODAAHF, and Jonny is my favorite member.

Anyway, now that you guys know a little bit about me, I wanted to say why I'm here.

When Midnight came out on Tuesday of last week, I was looking for a place to fangirl over it and LP6 and just Coldplay in general :)

I found coldplayers.boards.net - which is an amazing forum, btw! I've spent the past few days looking around on there and seeing what other members were saying, and then I found out that CPing was being put up for sale! I read about the scrapbook and the forum and saw a lot of members originally from here meeting up on the new one, and I wanted to come back here to CPing since everyone on here seems nice and this is just a great website in general. Hopefully CPing will stay open for awhile, but if not, I wanted the chance to come here and meet new people and talk about Coldplay and LP6 and everything else :)

Apologies if that was a bit too long for anyone. My main point of making this post was to introduce myself in hopes of getting to know some of you guys on here (I am a bit shy and awkward however, sorry for that). I'm really looking forward to my days here on CPing ^.^

Thank you guys for reading this, and sorry it was so long :3

Also, Happy Birthday Chris! :D