✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello Coldplayers! :)

EthanD

Hi Coldplayers! :)

My name is Ethan and I live in New Jersey in the US. I have had an account on here for awhile but just recently started using it a lot more! My Twitter is @The_Scientist42

I had always listened to a little bit of Coldplay, but after I saw them twice on their 2012 Mylo tour I considered myself a Coldplayer:) Throughout the rest of 2012 and then 2013 I really got into their music. Everyday I am thankful and grateful for Coldplay! They and their music inspire me everyday:)

I was lucky enough to get a ticket to see the band in NYC during their most recent Ghost Stories tour!! The show was incredible and after the show I was extremely lucky enough to MEET CHRIS MARTIN! He signed my GS poster and he shook my hand! I think I said "Chris your the man!" and "Can I get a handshake?" and then he shook my hand and looked me in the eyes and said "Nice to meet you!" It was so awesome, a moment I will never forget:) That night is one of the best of my life!

I will always be grateful for that night and for Coldplay:)

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a great day!

Ethan

Nice to meet you Ethan! :)

It's nice to have Coldplayers gathering here on this forum, I have always wanted to see the band and shook their hands, but never really got chance up until now :( I saw their gigs twice at RAH as their last gigs of this year I believe, I didnt get to meet them after the show :( But it was still great for enjoying the whole show and everyone was standing up the entire time even though there were seats available :awesome: I hope as well to continue to be a passionate Coldplayer from now till the future! :D :D

Welcome, Ethan! :D Lucky you for meeting Chris!! :awesome:

Thank you so much! It was incredible, a moment I will always be grateful for and never forget!!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk