✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where can I find downloadable mp3's

musiclover

am looking for Bell X-1, but others are welcome too.

i don't think i can download Kazaa here...so it would have to be thru some web site. Please help!

If you already have Bell X-1, "Eve, apple of my eye" and others, could you e-mail me the mp3? just pm me and i'll let ya know where to send.

Thanks! :-)

oh. the only song of the 'claimers that got famous here was 500 miles. and like, that was in 1994. and hardly anyone here knows or remembers them. it's nice that someone does! they're irish? or more like scottish?

yep, the official site looks good. just heard a 30-sec soundbyte of Eve, Apple of my eye and of Alphabet Soup.

nice nice nice!

:cool:

yes they are scottish! they had one more song but I can't remember the name of it :rolleyes: :/

Apple of my eye is a good song and so is tongue

did you know that Damien Rice used to be their singer when they were called Juniper? :)

they? who...Bell X-1?

nope. I'm all new to all this info...i dunno what i was doing until now to not be plugged into all this info... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: actually, just read a lil of that Damien Rice thread and looks like this dude is the second best thing to come out of Ire! :D

they? who...Bell X-1?

nope. I'm all new to all this info...i dunno what i was doing until now to not be plugged into all this info... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: actually, just read a lil of that Damien Rice thread and looks like this dude is the second best thing to come out of Ire! :D

sorry I meant the proclaimers are Scottish :)

Have you not heard any of Damiens stuff?? :confused:

I'll send you some if you like! :)

oh wait. i got the part of 'claimers being scottish.

but what about damien rice? so Damien Rice used to sing for Bell X-1 when that group was called Juniper?

and yep, send me his stuff...i'll listen to it :-)

see, I could have heard Damien's stuff w/out knowing that I heard it... :confused:

kinda like my experience with The Verve :confused: :/

good night to ya...!