✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am developing a new website on Coldplay for the Coldplayers

rajeshvaya

Hello Coldplayers! :)

My name is Rajesh Vaya and as everyone on this forum is a BIGGG fan of COLDPLAY

I am a software engineer and currently making a website on coldplay (thecoldplayer.com) for all the fans of coldplay and I would appreciate ideas and brain storming the design aspects.

Below are the list of features for the website I intent to develop:

Biography

Live performances videos

Interviews

Media galleries

Fan's area (show your love and upload pictures with taken coldplay)

Twitter integration of coldplay and mentions of coldplay

Buy coldplay goodies

Lyrics / Songs

Please send in your feedback :)

TBH, it'd be hard to beat this place. Coldplaying already has a bunch of the features you listed. Perhaps some of the features here require a bit of a facelift or better searchability. If anything, i'd like to see you create AND maintain a wiki 'cause the coldplaying wiki is greatly outdated.

Hey Rajesh, welcome to Coldplaying :D Best of luck with the website, competition is always healthy ;)

Funny you should say that JC, WikiColdplay is getting a planned makeover starting from this week (yes, its getting a little bit ancient atm) :P

Thank you replying :)

I was thinking of making a website for coldplay's honor, kind of like online museum of Coldplay with all the history and stuff about coldplay people would like to see and share some stories about them and Coldplay.

Coldplaying.com is more of a community website and the fans socialize :) and one of the best forums I have ever been to :)

The website which I am trying to make is more design focused (to be completely painted in Coldplay's way)