✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Philips Ambilight TV commercial song

Batman

Hello everybody! :cheesy:

Okay so this is driving me mad:

Everytime I'm going to the cinema, there is this commercial is from Philips new Ambilight tv that they're selling. The ad is about 20 seconds long at most, and it mainly shows some guys surfing on surfboards that have glowing LEDs attached to the underside. Now, the only thing I'm interested in is that freaking song playing in the background. I searched the entire internet for it but to no avail.

Btw it is NOT this song here:

[video=youtube;6fcdXRUumMs]

The song that they're playing in the ad I have watched is sung by a female singer, and the vibe/genre is very synth-y, almost like what M83 is doing. It has a very epic vibe to it.

I couldn't understand any of the lyrics because the singer's voice is layered with filters and effects and whatnot.

I fear this is a shot in the dark but MAYBE you have some ideas about how to find out how I could find this song.

No unfortunately not, the song I am looking for has a woman singing in it and doesn't sound like these... generic-happy-synth-pop songs that every recent commercial seems to use.

Also the song has a more serious vibe, and has a lower/ darker, spherical melody. But thank you anyway for trying to help! :wacky:

• 5 months later...