✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Soundcloud

IMightBeWrong

I know this is probably in the wrong area but there's more people lurking in here than in the World of Music area. I finally bothered my arse to upload some of my soppy instrumental musings:

Any comments good or bad are encouraged. But this isn't just me spamming. I wanna know if anyone else has any original material they've made that they'd like to share?

I know this is probably in the wrong area but there's more people lurking in here than in the World of Music area. I finally bothered my arse to upload some of my soppy instrumental musings:

Any comments good or bad are encouraged. But this isn't just me spamming. I wanna know if anyone else has any original material they've made that they'd like to share?

Thanks for sharing. I love listening to musings others have put together.

I've only just listened to 'Echo' thus far, but I gotta say it's alluring. It's sort of dark but really passionate at the same time.

That change at 1.21 & again at 2.21 is so beautiful. I like imagining the vocals & I see this being sung in a real gravelling, husky voice (in a smoky bar) . Lovely work, This really makes me feel like making...well...enough said.

I can't wait to listen to the others when I get time. Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks for sharing. I love listening to musings others have put together.

I've only just listened to 'Echo' thus far, but I gotta say it's alluring. It's sort of dark but really passionate at the same time.

That change at 1.21 & again at 2.21 is so beautiful. I like imagining the vocals & I see this being sung in a real gravelling, husky voice (in a smoky bar) . Lovely work, This really makes me feel like making...well...enough said.

I can't wait to listen to the others when I get time. Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks for the listen! A few of the songs have been used by friends in short amateur films and stuff like that so I'm glad they evoke some kind of feeling! I can't sing so I have to focus on doing what I can with the instruments, but your imagining of the vocals is intriguing.

I made 'Echo' last winter when the place was coming down with snow and ice, so that's how it came out to me. If that makes sense!

But yeah would love to hear what you think of the rest. I have more to upload but I've to rerecord some bits. Thanks for the comments!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's an updated link to my Soundcloud. I've uploaded some new songs in the past few months and I have a bunch of new ideas waiting to be finished. Hope you like it.

You can also check out my songs on my YouTube channel, Facebook page, and Bandcamp.

Bandcamp: https://theescapist2.bandcamp.com/music

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk0TWCySVgkpgu5wDDgYUcQ

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Escapist/224746440912799

Thanks for listening. I'm studying music in college., so I really could use a few shares and likes

EDIT: Here's a snippet of an epic new song I'm working on. [video=youtube_share;lXz5xsusDfk]

• 4 weeks later...